"Closiong Deals Only" - error message

Hi,

I tried to place a long trade today on an ASX listed stock and got the following error message and no position was opened:

"CLOSING DEALS ONLY. You can only place an order to close on this market."

The order was placed well before the close of trading hours on the ASX.

ANyone know why the order was not accepted?

Thanks

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    nigeszkut
    Joined 24/01/21 07:20
    • Speaking of depressingly low 'levels of intelligence' the UK govt and SAGE sink to new depths. The govt now desperately trying to back track out of outright propaganda lies.     Reaction  @reactionlife Breaking: 30 per cent more lethal claim rests on “fragile and uncertain evidence”, says NERVTAG member. "NERVTAG has expressed limited confidence in this figure, which should not be the basis for public alarm." - Reported by @alastair_benn: 30 per cent more lethal claim rests on "fragile and uncertain evidence", says NERVTAG member - Reaction  
    • you are without doubt the most dishonest person that's ever been on this forum.  For over 9 months I have been continuously posting WHO, NHS, PHE, CDC, UK gov and US gov data, you have never really challenged any of it but instead try pick at the edges as if that might change the point, 'oh that's slightly out of date' is the best you ever come up with. But usually you just pretend to yourself it doesn't exist or that it's all just memes because you simply can not stand facts that don't suit you bias.   Pathetic would be an understatement, I can see why you just stick to the BBC evening news for your sole source of information and clearly simple searching is beyond you, tapping in just a few key word from the 'screenshot' would have found the web page. I really must lower my expectations of the levels of intelligence on here. Spain Number of deaths, 1950-2020 - knoema.com    .
    • Have you read the article? I am impressed. Are you not only pasting Twitter memes from now on, but sending reports that we can read? This thread might be interesting, after all, if you start sending accurate data. So, in your first message, the one that was fish bait, you said that deaths in 2020 were below the ones in 2019,  and now you are changing your comment again, to send a screenshot that proves that there was an increase in 2020. I guess that is aligned with your usual way of sending data to this thread. 1. You say something coming from memes. 2. Someone challenge it. 3. You are too proud of yourself to admit that you are wrong . 4. You send another screenshot without citing the source , admitting that you were wrong in the first place, but weirdly undermining who challenged you in the first place.  Repeat the pattern again and again hoping that no one would actually bother themselves to read it.