Can you change Limit on US stock in Spread betting

Hi

I longed AMC yesterday as a spread bet and set up the limit to the max allowed. I woke up this morning to see it has gone crazy. Is it possible to move the limit out or has it already been actioned?

Im currently in the same boat but with GME. It won't have been actioned but when market opens it will be actioned. I'm currently looking to move mine higher but I can only change it according to the closing price so unless they let me change it according to pre market, I'm missing out.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Shahuk
    Joined 26/02/21 18:00
    • Maybe IG have decided that with such exceptional demand, they don't need to worry about long term clients.  The exceptional mob will not be around for the long haul.  As a result of what IG have done, long term clients may not be around for the long haul either.
    • Charlotte, we keep seeing the message that's it's small caps that have been withdrawn. It isn't.  For example, Hikma has a market cap of £5.2bn and is in the FTSE100. How do we know which other companies IG might decide to do the same to? We are also told that it's due to exceptional client demand. In that case, limit new opening positions (buy and sell). Why should we long-term clients suffer due to this?
    • Hey,  I completely understand your frustration and I will pass it onto our senior team as well as the exposure desk.  The decisions has been made but I'm so sorry for how it's impacting your trading. With exceptional client demand in the equity space, we have reviewed our 12000 leveraged markets and decided to withdraw less than 1000 small cap equities, after a review of associated returns on these markets. We will continue to support these markets for Share Dealing, where that product is available. Sorry again for this inconvenience.  All the best