CABLE NOW AND BEFORE FED HIKE December 14th

Because Cable seems to react mostly to Brexit News and Dollar Index in general, i would be looking at the current bullish trend as no more than a deeper retracement. No matter what anybodies politics are the general consensus is that Brexit is now and will most likely continue to cause uncertainty for the UK economy. Therefore if we start seeing a slump in upcoming UK numbers and more news from the brexit front, then i would assume that selling pressure will again prevail.

The Supreme Court Judges are unlikely to rule on the Article 50 case before Christmas.

They will hear four days of evidence from the 5 - 8 December and then retire to make a decision about what happens next. 

Technicals: From a technical stand point i have been observing this decending trend line from March to now that has been acting as resistance. From what i can see as a most likely outcome that we are in a Wave 4 before heading again down. We could continue to see some more dollar weakness which would give some respite to AUD, EUR GBP and EM currencies before the Fed meeting. Therefore i would like to stand aside for now and just patiently await a good high probability entry point.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Amiiiro
    Joined 23/01/21 20:28
    • yes the twitter poster did mention the 1 month lag but what is the point of you posting a link to an article on the total deaths for 2020 dated in October hahaha.   as you can see the 2020 data is in line with previous years and that's the point. A pandemic should be causing far in excess of normal deaths and in Spain, as in more and more countries as the data comes in, it definitely has not. Not sure why you keep embarrassing yourself maintaining the farce when long since the data has proved  your beloved lockdowns to be not only useless but actually damaging. If only everyone had had their pay stopped for every lockdown then there would have been none at all (just like Sweden).   .
    • Article from EFE agency proving this report wrong.  https://www.efe.com/efe/espana/efeverifica/el-numero-de-muertos-en-espana-2020-no-es-menor-al-anos-anteriores/50001435-4381326
    • As homework try to translate the first sentence right below the table. This is a picture that has been moving around since the beginning of this month. It is fish bait for the right-wing fellows in Spain, they love this kind of fake reports.  It is interesting that you are now posting it as well, very interesting.