news

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Riz_7
    Joined 27/01/21 15:44
    • Well that took 30 seconds. Your Stockholm population density is correct. However, NY population density is 27,000 per square mile not 5,239 according to the actual City of New York Government website: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/planning/planning-level/nyc-population/population-facts.page Only a factor of 5 out, keep trying.... And you're posting stuff from "Fabulous Mrs Fox" on Twitter, that well known statistician 🤣
    • Time to switch. IG platforms are rigged! This is a systemic issue and will keep on recurring Its part of their game. They dont care. Watch. They wont give a decent explanation or plan of action or commitment to prevent this happening again CityIndex was trading just fine and they're meant to be a small outfit List of reliable brokers please that werent affected today would be most welcome SHAME ON YOU IG!!
    • its up on my end again. I need to give IG credits of being relatively stable and getting it back up again. Interactive Brokers is up but had order transmission problems, DeGiro ist notoriously offline and others I don't and would never use exactly because of operational issues