Jump to content
  • 0

SDRT and buying shares




I would like to understand if I need to pay any tax for buying shares to HMRC if their ISIN starts with DE or ES. Also how do I figure out if a payment has been done through CREST or not - where is it stated? as from the documentation found on your website(https://www.ig.com/uk/investments/support/glossary-investment-terms/stamp-duty-and-sdrt--stamp-duty-reserve-tax--definition) states "Most paperless share transactions that you pay SDRT on are carried out electronically through CREST


Thank you,

Link to comment

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...