IG website and app bid /ask prices fluctuating on screen (video in link)

Guest barzyp

Question

Guest barzyp

This has happened just today on both my pc and Android phone. My charts have been going a bit mad. Eg a stock that's currently trading at £4, the chart will show a bad of £4 and £5 constantly.

I'm worried to open a trade incase it opens way above what the charts are showing.... 

This is not good for.an investor to see. Can this be fixed asap.

Short video attached

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• When I started car shopping, I realized I knew nothing about checking out a used car’s past. In the past, I just looked at condition and price. However, a salesman showed me a detailed vehicle history report made by DIMO, a blockchain system tracking full data pulled from the car’s computers. I was amazed anyone could get such complete background details. While too pricey for me, this showed blockchain’s power to securely gather key info over time - from service to repairs to crashes. It made me recognize the need to evaluate history before buying.  DIMO builds thorough records to help buyers avoid “lemons”, accurately assess shape, check claims, get fair pricing, and feel confident around big investments. These histories even get passed to future owners, raising resale value. Where I once ignored backgrounds, now I know checking histories is key for informed used car buying. While test drives don’t tell the whole story, blockchain systems like DIMO allow transparency through permanent records. Understanding vehicle histories is vital for smart purchases.
    • I'm currently bullish on AI project tokens, especially on Bitget, and I'm excited about their symbiotic relationship with blockchain technology, which is driving financial inclusion and innovation. Projects like SORA, SingularityNET's AGIX, The Graph (GRT), and Nebula AI's NMT are leading the way in transformative advancements across various sectors.
    • I trade leveraged futures on Binance so I'm going to miss them, not that much though cos I also use Bitget exchange, and they have high liquidity and low fees, So I will just move my funds there and continue leveraged trading.
us