ETF is coming up on screener but not in platform

I found the SLG/OMXH25 on the ETF Screener- it's UCITS so it should be fine in a UK ISA, but I can't seem to find it with the search in the platform. It's the only ETF on the tracker that follows the Helsinki25 so I have no alternatives. 

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Another reason I prefer DAX to other markets is that I am able to use my own profitable method on it, which I call "Reverse Trades." In it's simplest form it is a good Entry Point, which is used repeatedly for trades, for as many times as the market price returns to this Entry Point.  This is illustrated in the chart below for 22nd May. The best Reverse Trades occur when the market beats the Entry Price and then re-crosses the Entry Price. If this is not clear, feel free to write to me and I will explain in greater detail.
    • The gaming industry is one of the industries that has effectively leveraged the efficiency of blockchain technology to drive growth. A fiercely competitive sector, it takes unique innovative Ideas to stand out. When analysing the chances of infant GameFi projects to reach the heights, one project seems to have staked a claim to be soon held in the same breath as the leading projects– Param Labs. Param Labs, an AAA game and blockchain development studio is dedicated to creating top-tier blockchain-integrated games with player-owned digital assets, and is developing a modular gaming ecosystem, comprised of games and infrastructure.  Already a trending project thanks to the widespread participation of its airdrop, Param has gone on to strike partnership with Animoca Brands, a frontrunner for advancing digital property rights within gaming and the open metaverse; highlighting its wildfire-esque spread. While the buzzing community anticipate their airdrop reward, the news that it will launch on Bitget on 29th May amongst other exciting listings has spiked the anticipation. If you can relate, how excited are you with the imminent launch and what Param Labs brings to the gaming industry generally?
    • Hey all, as some of you know, I've been reviewing quite a few new crypto projects lately and breaking down what they're about and the problems they aim to solve. Today, I'll be doing the same for a platform called HiveSwap. HiveSwap is a decentralized exchange operating specifically within the Bitcoin ecosystem. It utilizes the MAP Protocol to enable interoperability and facilitate seamless token swaps across Bitcoin's various layers - the base layer, layer 2 networks, and the MAP interoperability layer itself. A major selling point is HiveSwap's ability to bridge the gap and allow swaps between Bitcoin ecosystem assets and those from major EVM chains like Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon, and more. This cross-chain functionality is huge. The platform is also tackling liquidity issues for emerging asset classes like inscriptions and BTC-related tokens. HiveSwap provides a decentralized avenue for swapping these types of assets and creating liquidity pools, rather than being confined to centralized venues. With its robust underlying swap technology framework, HiveSwap ensures reliability and security for users contributing liquidity. It also incentivizes liquidity provision through liquidity mining rewards paid out in tokens. Overall, HiveSwap is positioning itself as the leading decentralized exchange within the Bitcoin realm. It's solving key interoperability challenges, bringing much-needed liquidity to newer assets, and leveraging proven tech for secure, trustless cross-chain/cross-layer swaps. HiveSwap is bridging multiple gaps in Bitcoin DeFi.
us