Canadian Cannabis stock

Guest Jonathan Higgins

Guest Jonathan Higgins

Hi,

I am based in Perth Australia and fairly new to trading. I am interested in a company based in Canada on a small exchange but can’t seem To be able to make the trade (commsec who I deal with won’t trade on a small exchange and that it used to be a cannabis associated company) any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jon.

7 hours ago, Guest Jonathan Higgins said:

Hi,

I am based in Perth Australia and fairly new to trading. I am interested in a company based in Canada on a small exchange but can’t seem To be able to make the trade (commsec who I deal with won’t trade on a small exchange and that it used to be a cannabis associated company) any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jon.

Hey Jonathan,

Thanks for your post. 

We don't offer Canadian stocks on our platform and only offer stocks that have large market cap on our leveraged accounts. 

We also don't offer Cannabis stocks. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

All the best 

• CharlotteIG changed the title to Canadian Cannabis stock
  • 1 year later...
On 04/05/2022 at 18:12, Kennedy007 said:

I am not sure about the Australian legislation regarding cannabis. Still, if you are writing it, it is probably allowed to sell it there, isn’t it?
I know a good Toronto Dispensary near me, and I can recommend them because they always have the best stuff there. Not only regular cannabis or CBD oil but also chocolate bars, cookies, and even drinks like tonics or juice. All with different amounts of CBD inside. The choice is very wide, and you will definitely find what you want.
Please be careful with the local authorities and make sure that what you do is legal.

• 1 year later...
12 hours ago, AndreWilliam said:

Canadian government statistics and company reports show that at the time of cannabis legalization, Canada had a significant supply of illegal cannabis as well as legal cannabis products from licensed producers. As time passed and the legal industry developed, the cannabis supply continued to increase. However, accurate information about the current stocks of cannabis and other Alprazolam-type drugs in Canada may change over time as the market and demand for cannabis products is subject to change. 

For more up-to-date data on cannabis stocks in Canada, it is advisable to consult official statistical studies or contact the competent authorities or cannabis producers in Canada.

Perhaps over time, the demand will increase.

Edited by AndreWilliam