World’s first FAANGs ETP on IG

Marcraffard

GraniteShares has expanded its product range of exchange-traded products (ETPs) with the launch of World’s first FAANG, GAFAM & FATANG ETPs.

The company completes its line-up of cutting-edge investment solutions with the launch of twelve new ETPs, coming with leveraged factors of -3x,-1x,1x,3x. The ETPs will provide exposure to highly traded tech-enabled portfolios of companies through Solactive Indices that track:

• FAANG (Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix and Alphabet)
  • GAFAM (Alphabet, Amazon, Facebook, Apple, Microsoft)
  • FATANG (Facebook, Amazon, Tesla, Apple, Netflix, Alphabet)

The constituents of those three indices are equally weighted with quarterly rebalancing.

Of course, all those products are available with IG !!!

More information here: https://www.graniteshares.com/institutional/uk/en-uk/faang-etps

Granite infographic - 2-02.png

• 5 weeks later...

Out of Leveraged and Short version of the Stock Basket ETP,
we have 3 main ETP:
-FAANG
-FATANG
-GAFAM

Try to guess which one has been the best performer over the last 30 days (without looking on the IG platform of course)… I was personally wrong … and surprised 🙄

On 19/04/2021 at 11:31, Marcraffard said:

Out of Leveraged and Short version of the Stock Basket ETP,
we have 3 main ETP:
-FAANG
-FATANG
-GAFAM

Try to guess which one has been the best performer over the last 30 days (without looking on the IG platform of course)… I was personally wrong … and surprised 🙄

btw, the most performing was GAFAM with 11.5% followed by FAANG with 10.3% and then FATANG with 9.8%

Even if those index are very similar, the performance can be very different, interesting 🧐

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Keep one eye on FATANG ETP of GraniteShares today.

It is FAANG Index including Tesla and with the last $1 billion of net income announced by Tesla yesterday, we can expect some reaction at the London Stock Exchange opening.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Over three days in late July, America’s tech giants put on an impressive show. Apple, Microsoft, Alphabet, Amazon.com, and Facebook had thrived in the pandemic, and their latest earnings reports hammered home the point. The five companies generated a combined $332 billion in revenue from April to June, up 36% from a year earlier. All of their profits were better than expected. The twist is that all of their stocks, save for Alphabet’s, sold off on the news.

https://www.barrons.com/articles/big-tech-apple-microsoft-alphabet-amazon-facebook-stock-51629429127

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 11:53

Newest Member
    Stelan
    Joined 19/09/21 12:45
    • Why would I want an arm full of toxic clone spike proteins when I've already had covid (as have over 40% of the UK adult population). ONS data shows 96% of UK adults have covid antibodies when only 55% were vaxxed therefore 40% at least had come into contact with covid though many would not have even noticed it. Covid spreads by aerosol so of course masks are useless and so just a sign of conformity. I stick to the science papers and never see the msm fake narrative.   Meanwhile new lab work finds evidence of vaccine ADE (but not brave enough to call it). Recipients of the Pfizer vaccine have 5 - 6 fold LOWER natural antibody count.  
    • Ok, I just hope that you are consequent with your own words and don't get the Covid vaccine or don't wear a mask when you are asked to.  I hope you are not like these folks: https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/sep/15/fox-news-vaccines-testing-tucker-carlson I know... I know... the guardian... It is not right-win biased.
    • Interesting data from the latest weekly PHE covid report download (as highlighted in the 'UK Vaccination Programme Part 1'. (article linked several posts above)   Attendance to emergency care and deaths from Covid (Delta)   6 months 1 Feb to 29 Aug 2021Unvaxxed     219,716Vaxxed         222,693     (27,993 + 80,877 + 113,823)   So obviously the vaccines do nothing to reduce infection and illness.But when looking at deaths alone the vaxxed are worse off. 68 per cent of covid deaths when including the partially ‘vaccinated’; while the ‘unvaccinated’ made up less than 30 per cent, when the vaxxed are less than 60% of the population.   So the Vaccines don't work they just make things worse. Reminder that when the drug companies said their vaccines had an efficacy of 95% what they meant was the difference between 0.88% (next to nothing) and 0.04% (also next to nothing). But that was against the now extinct Alpha not the now dominant vaccine resistant Delta (and all subsequent variants).   https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1014926/Technical_Briefing_22_21_09_02.pdf