Total Portfolio Charts & Add Stocks/ETF to ISA

Hello, 

Would it be possible to create a total portfolio graphs for each accounts & combined account values to see gains the day/week/month etc then give our portfolio Sharpe ratios/back testing feature would also be nice. 

Also could you add all shares/ETF's (SPY & EEM) be able to purchase in ISA as some stocks such as BABA and SIKA.SW would like to have in the my ISA in the future as I plan on holding these positions for a long horizon so would like to protect them from CGT. 

Thanks

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Farhaniqbal01
    Joined 17/05/21 10:19
    • personally, I hardly ever go short. I invest for the long term and I spread my investment over time. So when it goes down, I keep buying.
    • I already answered on Reddit, but I am happy to share also the answer here 😉 As indicated on GraniteShares’ website, “Securityholders will own fewer ETP Securities than before the consolidation but the Value per ETP will be proportionally higher. As a result, the value of a Securityholder’s investment will not change […]. If the consolidation results in any fractional securities, they will automatically be redeemed in cash […].” Note that each is supported by example on the website. The amount invested will not drop from $17,850 to $8,500 after of the reverse split. It will not change, saved for eventual fractional securities. The objective of the product remains the same as well and its performance will not be affected by the reverse split. As a reminder 3STS tracks, excluding fees and other adjustments, the performance of the Solactive Daily Leveraged 3x Short Tesla Inc Index that seeks to provide -3 times the daily performance of Tesla Inc shares.
    • Anyone else finding their twitter feed on trading platform not updating ?