Interest charge of 25% when trading Litecoin

I bought 1 contract at approximately 200.

I noticed today the daily interest charge for holding the contract is 15 cents per day, equivalent to 25% per annum.

I had this calculation confirmed as correct when I contacted a representative on the chat site.

I fund my account in Swiss Francs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Ever feel like you're stuck in crypto traffic? Slow transactions and outrageous fees are the bane of using blockchains like Ethereum at their core (Layer 1). These networks can only handle a limited number of transactions per second, causing major congestion during peak hours. The result? Frustratingly slow processing and expensive fees for users.   But wait, there's hope! Layer 3 rollups are here to revolutionize the game. Imagine them as express lanes built on top of existing bypass roads (Layer 2 solutions). Layer 2 already helps by alleviating some of the traffic on the main highway (Layer 1). Layer 3 rollups take it a step further, adding dedicated express lanes to these bypass roads for super-fast processing. This innovative approach tackles Layer 1's congestion by distributing the workload across multiple layers, ultimately leading to faster, cheaper, and more scalable blockchain applications.   While specific layer 3 implementations are still under development, some projects are paving the way. Immutable X (IMX token) built on StarkNet (a Layer 2 scaling solution) and dYdX (DYDX token), a decentralized exchange on StarkNet, are both exploring layer 3 rollups to achieve even smoother transactions. Keep an eye out for zkLink Nova, a major player in the scalability game. This cutting-edge technology leverages the strengths of existing solutions to deliver groundbreaking performance. Backed by leading crypto institutions with over $23 million invested in the zkLink ecosystem, zkLink Nova is generating serious buzz ahead of its ZKL token listing on Bitget. Get ready for a smoother ride on the crypto highway!
    • Well, I didn't mine $PIXFI but I was able to make good profit from Bitget Poolx. 
    • This partnership further shows Bitget continuous passion for massive crypto adoption 
us