Demo account time limit?

14 hours ago, Rickeee said:

Can't get into my demo account and wondering if there's a 3-month or 12-week maximum duration on demo accounts.?

Hi, you don't say which platform, the Prorealtime demo does have a time limit I think but there should be no problem on the web based platform or MT4.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Willczy
    Joined 11/05/21 03:49
    • It's times like in the attached image, Oct 18-dec 18. The FTSE saw declines over an extended period of time. If your view even over the short term eg days is that the market will recover the falls, in this case that isn't true. Basically I think I need to learn how to short, as long trading isn't always the right thing to do.
    • Hello Everyone, Quite the noobie question, but how exactly can I know how trusted and well intended and ICO is? I've been scouting a lot of them for quite some time and I've seen both sides of the coin. I've seen ICO's with good marketing and youtubers talking about it that just dissapeared after a few months, and I've seen ICO's with not as much publicity breaking the bar (ELROND for example). Any help would be appreciated. I would like it if we posted here our research and opinions so we can further examine ICO's if anyone else is into that stuff
    • I am very uncertain about this coin. If you have more info please post here, I am following