Can't deposit using bank card which I know worked previously.

Leodog

Question

Just to say I have not been able to fund my ISA account with my bank card today even when I know it worked previously.

Have had an IG account for 2 years and have never once managed to get through to any kind of customer support. they provide an online Chat facility and phone support but I know from experience --- Don't waste your time. Just have to try again tomorrow. I like the website which is why I use IG but I also know that customer support does not exist.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    peddles
    Joined 17/01/22 19:12
    • Market data to trade on Tuesday: USD/JPY; EUR/GBP; GS As the first central bank meetings of the new year start to take place, IGTV’s Daniela Sabin Hathorn takes a look at USD/JPY ahead of the Bank of Japan meeting on Tuesday. EUR/GBP is also in focus ahead of the UK unemployment reading for November, and on the corporate calendar Goldman Sachs (GS) takes the spotlight. https://www.ig.com/uk/market-insight-articles/market-data-to-trade-on-tuesday--usd-jpy--eur-gbp--gs-220117
    • Hi @Jgreen55 For ISAs, if there’s a share or ETF you’d like to invest in that isn’t on our list and you can't find on our platform, you can email a request to helpdesk.uk@ig.com with the stock name and ticker. We’re happy to see if we can add it to our platform.  Link: Help and support / Share dealing and ISAs   All the best - MongiIG