The Virus and the Economy

It begins.  

Politics For All @PoliticsForAlI  

| NEW: Parliament have told MPs staff to work from home due to Covid.  

Sky News pushing that Plan B is inevitable.. ‘Cases’ have been falling and hospitalisations in a tight range, well UNDER Sage models.

Meanwhile the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation have been labelled 'Anti-vaxxers' by Independent SAGE because they wouldn't recommend the experimental vax for kids when the data clearly showed all risk and no benefit.

Independent Sage Accuses JCVI of Being "Anti-Vax"! – The Daily Sceptic

''If members of the JCVI can be accused of being “anti-vaxxers”, the phrase has clearly lost any connection with its original meaning and now means “anyone who raises the slightest concern about the Covid vaccines, regardless of their medical or scientific expertise”.

• Sad 1
15 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

British Medical Journal Editorial: “Covid-19 Politicization, Corruption & Suppression of Science”

“Science is being suppressed for political & financial gain. Covid-19 has unleashed state corruption on a grand scale, & it is harmful to public health”  

Covid-19: politicisation, “corruption,” and suppression of science | The BMJ

image.png.f31df79072ff5475f2108a6041888b4c.png

You are so contradictory it's hilarious. Selfawarewolve you are.

So you're claiming in your posts that the science is false, and now you're claiming that it's being suppressed. 

9 minutes ago, Frankieburgo said:

You are so contradictory it's hilarious. Selfawarewolve you are.

So you're claiming in your posts that the science is false, and now you're claiming that it's being suppressed. 

I'm not claiming anything, I'm posting an editorial from the BMJ. If you don't like it take it up with them. 

• Sad 1

What the modelers said would happen with the Sweden strategy last Summer. And what ACTUALLY happened (when you stick to being scientific).

image.png.6a938ce8999a1fc432fb575757301fbc.png

Swedish Study: Pfizer/Moderna vax went from 92% to 47% ( against infection) at 4 months then to worthless after 7 months, AZ / JnJ went to 0% before 4 months. And overall effectiveness against severe covid in men went from 89% to 42% at just 4 months!

Effectiveness of Covid-19 Vaccination Against Risk of Symptomatic Infection, Hospitalization, and Death Up to 9 Months: A Swedish Total-Population Cohort Study by Peter Nordström, Marcel Ballin, Anna Nordström :: SSRN

• Sad 1
13 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

You might be right that the image is false but not the text. Vic has shutdown internet traffic in the past to censor news.

Also false. No evidence of that. In fact there were a bunch of livestreams direct from the protests .

And you've just proved your complete lack of research for the stuff you post.

DO YOUR RESEARCH

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Frankieburgo said:

Also false. No evidence of that. In fact there were a bunch of livestreams direct from the protests .

And you've just proved your complete lack of research for the stuff you post.

DO YOUR RESEARCH

no evidence of what? I have plenty of family living in Melbourne and outages are true so don't bother trying to tell me what does or doesn't happen there.

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

no evidence of what? I have plenty of family living in Melbourne and outages are true so don't bother trying to tell me what does or doesn't happen there.

Sorry, cannot trust you given that you post things mindlessly without doing your research first.

Having "family" living in Melbourne without solid evidence of outages is purely anecdotal. For example me saying I lived in Melbourne for three years and have lots of friends still living there who've said they've never experienced outages.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Frankieburgo said:

Sorry, cannot trust you given that you post things mindlessly without doing your research first.

Having "family" living in Melbourne without solid evidence of outages is purely anecdotal. For example me saying I lived in Melbourne for three years and have lots of friends still living there who've said they've never experienced outages.

Don't expect you to believe anything, in fact I don't care what you believe. The report in a national news organisation coincides with many similar audits on death certs I've seen and posted here in the past, as I said before. Evidence just keeps mounting up.

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

'Singapore is the 5th most vaccinated country on Earth with 80% of the population fully vaccinated. Oddly, they also have the 14th highest rate of infection in the world, currently, with 'exponential' growth.'  PLC @Humble_Analysis

image.thumb.png.1e6e4d27f6974c79f702f6c59205fc52.png

Like most heavily vaccinated countries that have reduced social distancing restrictions, cases have indeed spiked.

But due to their high vaccination rates, Singapore has one of the lowest death rates. Proof that vaccines WORK in helping things return to normal. 

1 minute ago, Frankieburgo said:

Like most heavily vaccinated countries that have reduced social distancing restrictions, cases have indeed spiked.

But due to their high vaccination rates, Singapore has one of the lowest death rates. Proof that vaccines WORK in helping things return to normal. 

haha, straight into the bull***** home made supposition, what a joke.

Sorry to disappoint but have posted many studies that charted the decline in vaccine efficacy down to zero.

• Sad 1
Just now, Caseynotes said:

haha, straight into the bull***** home made supposition, what a joke.

Sorry to disappoint but have posted many studies that charted the decline in vaccine efficacy down to zero.

And yet you still agree that vaccines are more effective than ivermectin. Which is it?

The fact is, vaccines remain the most effective tool we have to manage COVID. 

You've already proved we can't trust anything you post because you DON'T DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Frankieburgo said:

And yet you still agree that vaccines are more effective than ivermectin. Which is it?

The fact is, vaccines remain the most effective tool we have to manage COVID. 

You've already proved we can't trust anything you post because you DON'T DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

err no, I said no such thing, I'm not sure you understand English?

The vaccines are showing extremely poor if not zero efficacy which is the only explanation as to why covid transmission is increasing exponentially in high vaxxed countries. The evidence is in front of your face.

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Caseynotes said:

The vaccines are showing extremely poor if not zero efficacy

From the Lancet paper you referenced a few posts back:

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(21)00648-4/fulltext

Our findings help to explain how and why the delta variant is being transmitted so effectively in populations with high vaccine coverage. Although current vaccines remain effective at preventing severe disease and deaths from COVID-19, our findings suggest that vaccination alone is not sufficient to prevent all transmission of the delta variant in the household setting, where exposure is close and prolonged. Increasing population immunity via booster programmes and vaccination of teenagers will help to increase the currently limited effect of vaccination on transmission, but our analysis suggests that direct protection of individuals at risk of severe outcomes, via vaccination and non-pharmacological interventions, will remain central to containing the burden of disease caused by the delta variant.

2 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

The evidence is in front of your face.

The evidence is in front our your face, in the paper you referenced @Caseynotes but you chose to ignore it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Caseynotes said:

no, was looking at transmission as was the main point of the study.

Did you not read my post? I was referring to your quote: "The vaccines are showing extremely poor if not zero efficacy"

I made the point that your quoted paper said the opposite.

• Like 1

Israelis are rejecting the 3rd vax shot, had enough.

'Great news that, right now, only around 1 vaccine per 1,000 people in Israel is being administered per day. People don’t want the booster.'  (Freedom Israel  @FreedomIsrael)

Interestingly matches a decline in deaths 🤔🤔🤔.

1h1.thumb.PNG.5dfb9a109e8ab1e59eb4fdfccbdc83b5.PNG

• Sad 1
7 minutes ago, Provaton said:

Did you not read my post? I was referring to your quote: "The vaccines are showing extremely poor if not zero efficacy"

I made the point that your quoted paper said the opposite.

err, I posted dozens of papers saying the opposite with regards serious illness. As I said, I've been posting studies on the decline for the last 6 months. 

In fact it's become a joke.

• Sad 1

Oh, Scottish Summer mortality up 14% this year  🤔🤔🤔🤔 What could possibly have caused that?

Summer mortality Summer 2020 was +1.2% from 5yr average. This summer is 14.8% above, 3,178 higher deaths than would be expected. The trend is also worsening

Scottish Unity - Edinburgh Group @scojw

9b/ Here’s how that looks for the past 40 years. Each year has deviated from the norm, but typically +3 to -5%. This summer at 14.8% increase is a very unusual event.

image.thumb.png.488bdd5be4a17ef7d598615c24e6003c.png

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Frankieburgo said:

The actual data has been repeated both in the US and the UK.

Latest Infection Fatality Rates.

2h.PNG.f4ac597f7aba5765caf3f4bd8f896ad9.PNG

Notice that this is deaths WITH Covid (not deaths from covid). A positive PCR test within 28 days of death is not actually a diagnosis of Covid.

image.png.eaf0d082fac87e22942386a3b5ba3cfb.png

• Sad 1