Jump to content

The Virus and the Economy


Recommended Posts

Reminder, myocarditis and pericarditis leave permanent scaring in the heart tissue and in adults has a 50% mortality rate after 5 years. There is minimal data for children as it is normally so rare.

No indication of cause in the news story below but across the world cases are rising.

St John Fisher Catholic College: Two pupils dead at Staffordshire school | UK | News | Express.co.uk

 

One weeks worth of data from Australia.

1a.thumb.PNG.9e73c861fe7af194cc37c45bf6b62bc1.PNG

 

1a1.thumb.PNG.8605e7d057b8cd44708153cd8b852f8f.PNG

1a2.PNG.eee2aeb2ad0edd1e18032ce67c3be487.PNG

 

 

Edited by Caseynotes
  • Sad 1
Link to comment

From the CDC's own slide: - 66 deaths *associated* with Covid (not all due to) - out of 28 million kids, aged 5-11 - Covid has risk of 0.000235714% - Kids are fine 99.999764286% of the time  

DROWNING and MURDER of kids is a far bigger problem than COVID. There is NO emergency!.  

(popjump @popjump)

 

image.png.3c370b64a233c7d91cfee4ad2a94ee98.png

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

From the CDC's own slide: - 66 deaths *associated* with Covid (not all due to) - out of 28 million kids, aged 5-11 - Covid has risk of 0.000235714% - Kids are fine 99.999764286% of the time  

DROWNING and MURDER of kids is a far bigger problem than COVID. There is NO emergency!.  

(popjump @popjump)

 

image.png.3c370b64a233c7d91cfee4ad2a94ee98.png

 

 

As per my previous post, kids are vaccinated for diseases that have less occurance. It makes sense they are given the SAFE and EFFECTIVE vaccine that also helps reduce severity ,protects against long COVID and reduces the transmission period. 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Frankieburgo said:

As per my previous post, kids are vaccinated for diseases that have less occurance. It makes sense they are given the SAFE and EFFECTIVE vaccine that also helps reduce severity ,protects against long COVID and reduces the transmission period. 

no, you don't know what you are talking about, to compare with other vaccines (that did actually complete their long term trials) was 'debunked' a very long time ago.

No vaccine has ever worked against highly mutable diseases such as Influenza. They mutate far too quickly to achieve herd immunity and so the race is lost, just as has happened here. Boosters do not help as it's just more of the same.

As with the yearly flu jab the vaccine makers end up forever trying to play catch up but are always at least 1 mutation behind.

These vaccines are clearly not safe or effective.

Latest US VAERS deaths data stands at over 17,000. 

3e.PNG.85ac29e25b9b806b92c822ac7dddca2a.PNG

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Caseynotes said:

Latest US VAERS deaths data stands at over 17,000. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-vaers-9318-idUSL1N2P21CV

"Posts are sharing numbers reported to the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) as deaths following COVID-19 vaccinations and claiming that it proves the vaccines have killed people. This is false. Anyone can submit a report into the system and the reports do not imply causality."

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Provaton said:

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-vaers-9318-idUSL1N2P21CV

"Posts are sharing numbers reported to the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) as deaths following COVID-19 vaccinations and claiming that it proves the vaccines have killed people. This is false. Anyone can submit a report into the system and the reports do not imply causality."

 

yes we've been here before haven't we.

The same as a PCR test can't diagnose covid a VAERs report doesn't confirm death by vaccine but VAERS is a govt agency and they do check who has made the report and it's usually an attending Dr who probably wouldn't have bothered if they didn't have serious concerns.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment

Have they shut down your other post about the virus @Caseynotes?

You have been insulting people for months and now they act on it. Interesting. You have been way ruder before, you and your minion, the clown.

All the hard work that you have put into posting nonsense and memes from Twitter....They don't appreciate your purpose here.

Finally there is some moderation on this forum and you get what you deserve.

Frankieburgo is an unsung hero.

Edited by jlz
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, jlz said:

Have they shut down your other post about the virus @Caseynotes?

You have been insulting people for months and now they act on it. Interesting. You have been way ruder before, you and your minion, the clown.

All the hard work that you have put into posting nonsense and memes from Twitter....They don't appreciate your purpose here.

Finally there is some moderation on this forum and you get what you deserve.

Frankieburgo is an unsung hero.

haha, oh I see, so posting the latest data from PHE and the ONS is just ''posting nonsense'', well you just crack on with whatever it is you post meanwhile I'll continue to call out the sanctimonious clowns who pretend to hold the moral high ground and jump on the thread posting garbage but can't actually add anything to back up their delusions.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment

Ahh, someone has spotted the elephant in the room - what the data from the UK and Israel has shown clearly for several months now, that there are more deaths using the vaccines than not using them. 

 

(and yes of course it gets the mandatory twitter warning as anything that dares to deviate from the official narrative does.)

 

Next, we have covered this one before, but a timely reminder that the CDC had to change it's definition of a 'vaccine', after the rollout of these experimental vaxxes, removing the bit about how vaccines 'protect'.

 

1c1.PNG.9f8425a9ca178492b965258797a10a7d.PNG

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Caseynotes said:

Next, we have covered this one before, but a timely reminder that the CDC had to change it's definition of a 'vaccine'

DEBUNKED. Not some grand conspiracy about the effectiveness of vaccines. In fact the picture you posted explicitly says "The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection."

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/09/09/vaccine-skeptics-claim-new-cdc-gotcha-moment-they-havent-got-much/

And to the extent this is some supposed grand conspiracy to move the goal posts on the coronavirus vaccines, it would also be a very incomplete one. Throughout its website, the CDC still refers to the coronavirus vaccines providing immunity:

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Frankieburgo said:

DEBUNKED. Not some grand conspiracy about the effectiveness of vaccines. In fact the picture you posted explicitly says "The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection."

oh that's nice, more msm links but it is what it is, the change was made.

So no comment on the video report on the Pfizer study then? No, just let all the big stuff slide by and pretend it doesn't exist.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

what the data from the UK and Israel has shown clearly for several months now, that there are more deaths using the vaccines than not using them. 

Not a conspiracy. In highly vaccinated populations, where the MAJORITY are vaccinated, then yes when looking at raw numbers there will be more deaths in vaccinated people. It doesn't mean that vaccines are ineffective.

 

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/scicheck-why-its-easy-to-misinterpret-numbers-of-deaths-among-the-vaccinated/

But again, those are raw numbers, among a highly vaccinated population. In its week 38 report, Public Health England — which has been replaced by the UK Health Security Agency — reported there were 3,158 deaths from COVID-19 from Aug. 23 through Sept. 19 and 2,284 of those individuals (72.3%) had received their second vaccine shot at least 14 days earlier. However, the same report shows vaccination rates approaching or exceeding 90% for age groups 60 and older, the group that accounts for 86.5% of all deaths in that time period.

Overall, 77.3% of the U.K. population 12 and older had received two shots by Sept. 19.

 

Link to comment

Excellent and very important 30 minute video.

 

Dr. Pierre Kory Presents the Evidence Base Supporting the Efficacy of Ivermectin for COVID-19

 
November 2nd, 2021.
 
Complete, up to date, review of Ivermectin, how it works, the evidence, the treatments, current official treatment protocols and the drug companies and their interference, misinformation and corruption.
 
The UK govt still bans the use of ivermectin for the treatment of covid, they are complicit in the corruption and it is costing lives.
 
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Frankieburgo said:

Not a conspiracy. In highly vaccinated populations, where the MAJORITY are vaccinated, then yes when looking at raw numbers there will be more deaths in vaccinated people. It doesn't mean that vaccines are ineffective.

 

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/scicheck-why-its-easy-to-misinterpret-numbers-of-deaths-among-the-vaccinated/

But again, those are raw numbers, among a highly vaccinated population. In its week 38 report, Public Health England — which has been replaced by the UK Health Security Agency — reported there were 3,158 deaths from COVID-19 from Aug. 23 through Sept. 19 and 2,284 of those individuals (72.3%) had received their second vaccine shot at least 14 days earlier. However, the same report shows vaccination rates approaching or exceeding 90% for age groups 60 and older, the group that accounts for 86.5% of all deaths in that time period.

Overall, 77.3% of the U.K. population 12 and older had received two shots by Sept. 19.

 

Where to start.

The vid numbers are from the Pfizer study before the rollout.

The ONS data is not looking at 'raw numbers' but RATE.

Forget your corrupt factchecks, I already showed they are indirectly funded by Gates who is profiteering from the vaccines..

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

The UK govt still bans the use of ivermectin for the treatment of covid, they are complicit in the corruption and it is costing lives

MISLEADING. Ivermectin is not "banned".

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/freedom-of-information-responses-from-the-mhra-week-commencing-28-june-2021/freedom-of-information-request-on-ivermectin-for-treatment-of-covid-19-foi-21-708

There is also a clinical trial ongoing to prove its effectiveness.

Ivermectin is currently not approved in the UK for the prophylaxis or treatment of COVID-19, however clinicians may prescribe unlicensed medicines if, in their clinical judgement, there is no suitable licensed available alternative that is capable of meeting their individual patient needs. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Frankieburgo said:

MISLEADING. Ivermectin is not "banned".

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/freedom-of-information-responses-from-the-mhra-week-commencing-28-june-2021/freedom-of-information-request-on-ivermectin-for-treatment-of-covid-19-foi-21-708

There is also a clinical trial ongoing to prove its effectiveness.

Ivermectin is currently not approved in the UK for the prophylaxis or treatment of COVID-19, however clinicians may prescribe unlicensed medicines if, in their clinical judgement, there is no suitable licensed available alternative that is capable of meeting their individual patient needs. 

oh ok, that's interesting, but never heard of any UK Dr proscribing it at all, just the opposite actually. Many report being refused and told it was banned.

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

oh ok, that's interesting, but never heard of any UK Dr proscribing it at all, just the opposite actually. Many report being refused and told it was banned.

oh I see, the Dr must take full responsibility meaning they are not covered against any legal action that might occur unlike if it was govt approved.

edit

Also the 'non availability of other treatments' clause throughs them back into the vax treatments.

Edited by Caseynotes
Link to comment

Not getting involved in this spat but personally I think the vaccine was /is pushed through faster than any other vaccine I can find and I do not feel comfortable about that. 

Anyway, regards a vaccine "protecting that person from a disease". Isn't factually true. The Rabies vaccine is one example where it's very unlikely to save you from the virus on it's on its own merit.

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Navarone said:

Not getting involved in this spat but personally I think the vaccine was /is pushed through faster than any other vaccine I can find and I do not feel comfortable about that

That's fair, I can see how people might be uncomfortable about that. I can also understand others being uncomfortable about being impacted by COVID. 

Given this is a global pandemic that has killed millions and caused long term health issues for millions more, well I don't think it's unreasonable that a vaccine has been produced faster than any time in history. 

 

Link to comment
45 minutes ago, Frankieburgo said:

On the topic of treatments.


BBC News - First pill to treat Covid gets approval in UK


https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59163899

 

Hi @Frankieburgo

An antiviral pill found to be effective at treating Covid-19 has been approved by Britain’s medicines regulator Thursday, in a potentially game-changing way of treating the virus. Source from CNBC.

image.png

image.png

image.png

 

All the best - MongiIG

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Frankieburgo said:

That's fair, I can see how people might be uncomfortable about that. I can also understand others being uncomfortable about being impacted by COVID. 

Given this is a global pandemic that has killed millions and caused long term health issues for millions more, well I don't think it's unreasonable that a vaccine has been produced faster than any time in history. 

 

True. But that raises another subject about choice.

Link to comment

Really important testimony, a real eye opener on what you don't know about the vaccines and the trials.

'Dr Peter Doshi, associate editor of the BMJ, exposes the total lack of scientific process behind the development and roll out Covid vaccines in a meeting called by Senator Ron Johnson on the topic of vaccine mandates and vaccine injuries.'

The meeting was held just a few days ago, watch the 3 minute video in link just below first then the 3 twitter continuations (2 min each).

 

 

https://odysee.com/@shortXXvids:e/Peter-Doshi---without-data-it's-not-science:3?r=zeHvqA81gmYsCNxEgztg9qAG9BmvcifP&sunset=lbrytv

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Caseynotes
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • General Statistics

    • Total Topics
      19,529
    • Total Posts
      86,920
    • Total Members
      68,781
    • Most Online
      7,522
      10/06/21 10:53

    Newest Member
    woodmanxx
    Joined 12/08/22 15:32
  • Posts

    • Whether you are an experienced trader or just learning the ropes, the cryptocurrency exchange from Hong Kong, KudX, may be worth trying it out. It strives to become the most advanced cryptocurrency exchange out there by giving its users the best trading experience ever.  As the cryptocurrency space continues to evolve at dizzying speeds, the demands of traders are rising too. To keep up with them, KudX implements the most current and innovative approaches that were either not available in the industry before or are entirely new and groundbreaking on their own. These include advanced order types, margin trading, derivatives markets, cryptocurrency staking, to name but just a few. If you are into algorithmic trading, the state-of-the-art WebSockets API allows you to develop your own trading tools, simple or sophisticated but equally fast and effective. Now you will never miss an arbitrage or scalping opportunity.  Ensuring the safety of user funds is a top priority at KudX. To offer world class security, the exchange follows the time-tested techniques such as two-factor authentication, SMS alerts, tamper-proof codes, withdrawal address whitelisting – not even speaking of traditional email confirmations. At the same time the exchange remains entirely user-focused by providing an intuitive interface available in multiple languages, coupled with unmatched levels of customer service accessible through a round-the-clock multilingual help desk.  If you are a day trader or arbitrageur, or both, trading fees, along with deposit and withdrawal delays, can be a real pain in the neck. This is where KudX shines at its brightest as its fee structure and fee tiers as well as instant withdraws and fast deposits will make even the most thrifty and picky trader happy. Website: https://kudx.com/ Contact Us Support Service:support@kudx.com Token Listings:listing@kudx.com Business Offers:business@kudx.com Get 100$ Welcome bonus in USDT for trading crypto on KudX! Hong Kong-based exchange KudX is expanding its internationaloperations and welcomes new traders from around the world. New users can sign up with the exchange and receive a 100$ Welcome bonus in USDT for trading crypto on the platform. The promotion runs until the end of 2022. Please follow these steps to participate in the program: - sign up with the exchange using the invitation code HS739S - verify your account - make a trade for 50$ To become eligible for the bonus, make a single trade (buy or sell) on any cryptocurrency pair with value of 50$ or more. You will receive the reward to your USDT account on KudX within the next 3 days. You can then use the money for trading or withdraw it immediately.  The bonus will only be granted once per new user. If KudX determines that a user has been registered with the exchange before or otherwise tries to abuse the program, KudX reserves the right to refuse, suspend, or withdraw the bonus from the user’s balance, as well as the right to forfeit any other bonus already granted to that user. With the 100$ Welcome bonus, you can invest in cryptocurrency without using a lot of your own money. Begin your crypto trading journey today – sign up with KudX and claim your reward right now! And don’t miss our future announcements to get even more bonuses that are coming next! KU DIGITAL SOLUTIONS LIMITED (“KudX”) is a cryptocurrency trading platform founded in March 2020 and registered with the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong. It is now available worldwide and enables 300,000+ of its users to buy and sell over 50 cryptocurrencies in highly liquid markets. Still not convinced? Check it out and see for yourself!
    • KLA Corp., Elliott Wave Technical Analysis KLA Corp.,(KLAC:NASDAQ): Daily Chart, August 12, 2022,  KLACStock Market Analysis:Looking for further continuation lower into wave c) of {ii}. Wave (b) may not be finished, however I am still looking for further downside after the initial move up we had in a five wave manner. KLAC Elliott Wave count:  Wave c) of {ii}. KLACTrading Strategy: wait for the end of wave {ii} to start building long positions to target ATH. KLAC Technical Indicators:We are above all EMAs which suggests we have resumed the uptrend. We could find support off the 200 EMA. TradingLounge Analyst: Alessio Barretta       KLACorp.,KLAC: 4-hour Chart, August 12 2022,  KLA Corp., Elliott Wave Technical Analysis KLAC Stock Market Analysis: Looking for completion of wave (b) to then resume downside into wave c) which could eveb be traded on short timeframes. KLACElliott Wave count:  Wave c of (b). KLAC Technical Indicators: We are facing resistance off the 20 EMA which could be a sign wave (b) is completed or nearly completed. KLACTrading Strategy: You could either look for shorts into wave c) or/and wait for a larger swing once wave {ii} is finished and target he upside with wave {iii}.
    • Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge 3-Daily Chart, 12 August 2022, Monero(XMRUSD) XMRUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave I Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave C of Zigzag Details: The sub-wave of the first wave is about to end. Watch out for the reverse in Wave Cancel invalid Level: Monero(XMRUSD) Trading Strategy: The entry price is entering the last wave of the first wave. And it is going up to test resistance at MA50, waiting for a reversal in the second wave to enter the trend again. Monero(XMRUSD) Indicators: MACD and MACD Histogram have a reversal signal in an uptrend. TradingLounge Analyst: Kittiampon Somboonsod Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge 4H Chart, 12 August 2022, Monero(XMRUSD) XMRUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((4)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of C Details: Entering the fifth wave. Watch out for the reverse Wave Cancel invalid Level: Monero(XMRUSD) Trading Strategy: The short-term rise of the fifth wave After the fourth wave The level of the end of the triangle pattern is at The end of wave D, but if the price descends below the end of wave E, it is possible that the fifth wave may end at wave B. Monero(XMRUSD) Technical Indicators: MACD and MACD Histogram continue in the same direction.
×
×
  • Create New...