The Virus and the Economy

24 minutes ago, Provaton said:

This is because our bodies stop making antibodies when they are not needed.

Because antibodies are short term but we also develop long term T-cell immunity that has been shown to be affective 17 years after initial infection.

Anyway.

AND.

NATURE: Natural Immunity Long-Lasting "Clinical studies now indicate that immunity to infection by SARS-CoV-2 will be long-lasting."

A long-term perspective on immunity to COVID (nature.com)

• Sad 1

A reminder from NZ on how the covid numbers racket works. Die of gunshot wounds and test positive on a PCR test run at 40 cycle thresholds equals a covid death.  

Any test over 27 cycles is picking up long dead viral fragments left behind by a properly functioning immune system.  

As reported previously audits done in the US and Italy show actual covid deaths to be a fraction of the official total.  

jussy  pureblood @PTruthspeaker  9h

Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole have reported over 1,000 deaths "with Covid" within 28 days of a positive test. To establish how many died "of Covid" (i.e. only of Covid 19), a FOI reply asked for the total "of Covid" deaths throughout the whole year of 2020. The answer: 3

image.png.bc54d77e45d1a23139b532ecd5154d7a.png

• Sad 1

There is so much insanity around now it's impossible to keep up with.  

France and Germany ban the Moderna vax for the under 30s based on real world data just as Moderna start a major trial for babies/kids aged 6 months to 11 years old.  

Pfizer whistle-blower reveals  Pfizer's Covid jab trial researchers in Texas 'skewed data, didn't follow-up with patients who had side effects and failed to test people with symptoms', BMJ investigation claims. FDA shows no interest.  

Sky news tells us ... "the highest vaccination rate and also the highest COVID-19 incidence rate in Ireland... put down to a change in people's behaviour, with the jabs having made some over-confident."  ...

So, if the vaccines fail its because people thought they would work?

Meanwhile in Germany you must be fully vaxxed before you're allowed to go on any anti vax mandate protests.

But in the US, amazing this needs to be said.

https://t.co/bFhVYUgD4x

https://t.co/iOHXgAk3bZ

https://t.co/VoTckZvip5

https://t.co/xvCxd5S5lk

• Sad 1

MSM never talk about Sweden anymore 🤔🤔  

No mask mandates, no school closures, no lockdowns.

'' If you measure excess mortality for the whole of 2020, Sweden (according to Eurostat) will end up in 21st place out of 31 European countries. If Sweden was a part of the US, its death rate would rank number 43 of the 50 states.''

''The WSJ is far from alone in its selective reporting. The New York Times, Guardian, BBC, The Times, all cheerleaders for lockdowns, can’t fathom casting doubt on their efficacy.''

It is hard to avoid the conclusion that millions of people have been deprived of their freedom, and millions of children have had their education gravely damaged, for little demonstrable gain. Who wants to admit that they were complicit in this? 

How Sweden swerved Covid disaster - UnHerd

• Sad 1

"population level vaccination could hinder the development of a natural, robust immunity gained through infection"  

'Senior NIH expert pushes back on growing vaccine mandates  

Matthew Memoli favors vaccinations in vulnerable populations but argues population level vaccination could hinder the development of a natural, robust immunity gained through infection.'  

Senior NIH expert pushes back on growing vaccine mandates | TheHill  

(reminder that the NIH is headed by Gates' stooge and pro vax  mandates Dr Anthony Fauci)  

John Cunnington  @JohnCunnington5 (Retired McMaster University internist and respirologist)

'I taught medical ethics for 5 years. There is no ethical reason for taking a treatment for somebody else. It’s an unethical, immoral, and criminal construct. You can only prescribe a medication for someone who can benefit from it, and it's up to them whether they take it or not.'

• Sad 1

BNO Newsroom  @BNODesk   41m  

'BREAKING: Austria announces nationwide lockdown for unvaccinated people'.   

Disclose.tv @disclosetv

JUST IN - Netherlands to impose new lockdown and restrictions affecting all people - vaccinated or not - effective from tomorrow night.

James DePorre @RevShark   

Around 85% of the adult Dutch population have been fully vaccinated against #COVID19. Cases rose yesterday in the Netherlands to a record high of more than 16,000.

Dr. Eli David  @DrEliDavid

Only one of the following countries is not using Covid passports. Can you spot it?

image.png.0c6ac253231cee3ebf162919dbf9457e.png

• Sad 1

image.png.09aa15b0f838529cde7ebdb7c885445c.png

Shocking that @StephenNolan who hosts a daily news show on @bbcfivelive, tells a caller that he doesn't know who the "Health and Security Agency" is while accusing him of "getting stuff off the Internet" . It's the chilling new name for Public Health England. You're welcome.  Bev Turner   @beverleyturner  

In response to attorney’s FOIA request, US CDC admits that it has no record of an unvaccinated person spreading COVID after recovering from COVID.  Who? What? When? Where? @Jimmy_Jeans

image.png.2bbc77f28d618127172f9c027128fc3f.png

'The studies compiled in linked site below demonstrate how COVID vaccine Mandates provide no overall health benefit to the community and can even be harmful.'

21 Studies Showing Vaccine Mandates Aren't Based on Science • Children's Health Defense (childrenshealthdefense.org)

Reminder, in 2020 we had covid and in 2021 we have the vaccines.

Ben M. @USMortality  44m

'If we compare excess mortality in the US by age group for the last 13 weeks with the same weeks in 2020, we can see that excess mortality is way higher than last year.'

image.thumb.png.559fc1d7e493a169511b969385d36e7b.png

Don't forget, these vaccines offer100% protection haha, the AZ vax for example,

''In the trial of 23,848 subjects across the UK, Brazil, and South Africa, there was one death in the placebo group and no deaths in the vaccinated group. 

One less death out of a total of one, indeed, was a relative reduction of 100% but the absolute reduction was 0.01%

Meanwhile, the Pfizer trial,

image.png.4401929e768a4c65dd95f1ddab6ac9f2.png

image.png.7ffd783872824f2c35693168b213775c.png

COVID-19 vaccine benefits exaggerated, say experts (maryannedemasi.com)

Meanwhile at the BBC,  BBC News (UK)  @BBCNews

Covid booster vaccines should be given to young, says leading scientist.

Covid: 'No reason' not to give boosters to under-50s - BBC News

(Neil Ferguson is back with his amazing fantasy models, if you're still listening to this garbage there is something seriously wrong with you).

That's right, destroy the natural immune system and risk adverse events to save them from a disease they are at minimal risk from.

Vaccinations should be targeted. (see Friday's post above)

Modern science is driven by money, don't automatically believe everything you're told.

News For All @NewsForAllUK

NEW: Independent Sage has demanded Plan B now to ‘save the NHS and Christmas’

New Zealand's draconian zero-Covid policy flattened the curve again, this time along the wrong axis:  

Dr. Eli David  @DrEliDavid  17h  

image.png.7d3f4ab34306b4d14644305dc2e94cf0.png

Sacking unvaccinated care workers probably won't prevent care home residents dying with / from COVID. But it will add pressure onto to the remaining workforce and result in worse care for residents. Highly vaccinated staff does not = low COVID deaths.  datatosee.com @dontbetyet  20h  

image.thumb.png.6c049fb00a37cd516bc57f5fe066d01b.png

''Taiwan suspends the second dose of Pfizer for 12-17s just as our JCVI recommends second dose for 16-17s. I’m genuinely curious to understand how two panels of experts reach opposite conclusions within the same week.''  

Molly Kingsley @lensiseethrough  12h   

Pfizer CEO told the press 'people spreading disinformation should be arrested as criminals' which is a bit rich coming from the head of the biggest criminal organisation on the planet. Biggest fine imposed ever was $2.3 Billion for Pfizer for false information on products and research docs and bribing Drs.

It's a cosy relationship, Pfizer get fined on a regular basis, they hand over a percentage of their profits to the govt, no one is ever arrested or jailed, on and on it goes.

Meanwhile, with the vaccines only 1% absolute risk better than no vax to start with (vax companies own data), now not even that with the vax resistant delta. So ever increasingly imaginative mathematical gymnastics are needed to show vaxxed are better off than the unvaxxed.

Here's the latest one.

1 hour ago, Caseynotes said:

So ever increasingly imaginative mathematical gymnastics are needed to show vaxxed are better off than the unvaxxed.

Important data from England showing that boosters don’t just restore immunity, they elevate it above immunity from 2 doses:

FEQmr3_WUAcTaEu.thumb.jpg.e7cfaea56cc2cb0e57e9e9fd988f7619.jpg

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Provaton said:

Important data from England showing that boosters don’t just restore immunity, they elevate it above immunity from 2 doses:

Just pointing out that I've already posted on the well known phenomena that if you inject yourself with any foreign substance you will always get an automatic uptick reaction from the immune system lasting typically 2 weeks before it settles down again. They have pulled this stunt before.

UK new vax docs ready for 4 doses.   

German new vax docs ready for 6 doses.  

The only question is will you be jabbed every 3 months or 6.  

Meanwhile in Holland,  

''Documents obtained via an FOI request show that, in March/April of 2020, the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs did a cost-benefit analysis of lockdown. It concluded that the costs far outweighed the benefits.''

Dutch Cost-Benefit Analysis Done During Lockdown Concluded, “The Costs Are Disproportionately High” – The Daily Sceptic

1g4.PNG.fa49c3eaa441e652fe4444f015eadb11.PNG

image.png.a81baa912b1f2853266555de881c0816.png

If you're looking for data on boosters Israel is the place to go, they already have a large % of pop triple jabbed.  

''For this and other reasons, I start to think that the wheels are, at last, falling off the bus, “effectiveness” takes six months to drop 50%. After booster, it is only three months. This means frequency needs to double with every application. '' 

1nPr0p0rt10n2 @1Pr0p0rt10n2  11m

Infinitely frequent boosters by next July? - by Igor Chudov - Igor’s Newsletter (substack.com)

Do the double jabbed know they will soon be classified as UNVAXXED?

''Prime Minister has just said they will have to adjust what is deemed as fully vaccinated now we have the booster programme This will mean over 34 million people will NO longer be fully vaccinated Millions of double vaccinated had Covid and have significant immunity. ''   Jamie Jenkins @statsjamie

haha, lockdowns coming,

'Gibraltar, the most vaccinated region on Earth (279 doses per 100 people), "cancels Christmas celebrations" amid COVID19 spike.'' (Express)

Ireland: '5 day isolation for anyone if they get Covid plus entire household,  irrespective of whether they’ve had the v or not.'

Reminder,

- there is no such thing as asymptomatic spread. If you don't have symptoms you don't have covid. 

- a positive test at 40 cycles with no symptoms means you had covid up to 28 days ago or your immune system properly destroyed the virus on contact up to 28 days ago. 

- this farce would end tomorrow if the govt ordered the PCR test turned down to 27 cycles as recommended by the WHO. Note, the CDC only accepts samples of 27 from the vaxxed but 40 is fine for the unvaxxed 🤓.

image.png.53703d75cdd85c3cc422224749d97aee.png

Awake yet?  

''Twenty times more people than before the pandemic in England were waiting over six weeks for key scans that can diagnose heart disease.'' Collateral Global Charity @collateralglbl.  

''Call for ‘urgent inquiry’ as 9,300 more people than usual die in the past four months from non-coronavirus causes.''  The Telegraph  @Telegraph.  

''Pfizer: 22,000 people in the study: If you were in the vac group (not the placebo group), you had a 500% increased chance of dying of a heart attack in the next 6 months according to Pfizer's own data.''  Covid Memo @CovidMemo

Record numbers waiting over six weeks for vital heart scans (bhf.org.uk)

Alarm grows as mortuaries fill with thousands of extra non-Covid deaths (telegraph.co.uk)

5-fold increase in sudden cardiac deaths of FIFA players in 2021.  J @JamesfWells.  

image.thumb.png.15addfabbce80eb4318947fb47580800.png

5-fold increase in sudden cardiac deaths of FIFA players in 2021 - by Stephen Connolly and Dr. Yaffa Shir-Raz - Untitled (call me Stephen) (substack.com)

REPOST:

Sudden attack of sudden deaths. (2 min)

ADULT SUDDEN DEATH SYNDROME.... MSM, NOTHING TO SEE HERE (bitchute.com)

image.png.de759fcaae9db5f188bc04dbbb858eae.png

Oh dear, these boosters seem to be boosting the infection rate  🤔

Gibraltar is the most vaccinated place on Earth.  

image.png.07d4404f92cab3bb9a6a9d73f4760df1.png

Meanwhile,  

More than two-thirds of Congress cashed a pharma campaign check in 2020, new STAT analysis shows.  Wittgenstein @Kukicat7  

Two-thirds of Congress cashed a pharma campaign check in 2020 (statnews.com)

How big pharma seized control.

Oh dear, things not going well,

The FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data  and it looks like Bill Gates is trying to bail on the vaccines scam. 'Horrific deaths, doesn't stop transmission' (or therefore infection), 'helps your health', (perhaps for the over 75s).

JZ @Dr_Zhang1

Bill Gates lied: “We didn't have vaccines that block transmission. We got vaccines that help you with your health, but they only SLIGHTLY reduce the transmission. We need new ways of doing vaccines."  

That arms folded across heart is a bit of a body language giveaway.

FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data - by Aaron Siri - Injecting Freedom (substack.com)

Meanwhile, lockdowns, masks and vax mandates VS none (Florida and Sweden)

1e3.thumb.PNG.9aa7917429b8e63184827e20cf11d5d0.PNG

This all looks about right.  

''41 % of Dems believed the unvaccinated have an over-50% risk of hospitalization, but it's actually "0.89 percent." This then raises the obvious question: Is the Biden administration governing by paranoia or based on the actual underlying facts?''

Why I'm Not Vaccinated | Opinion (newsweek.com)

''I believe I know who jordan b peterson is talking about because he said it to me a year ago. It is true. The Ford government's C-19 policy runs on polling which is driven by legacy media propaganda which in turn is fuelled by govt. fear mongering. And it never ends.''  Trish Wood @WoodReporting 2h.

• Sad 1