Account activation

• 1 month later...
On 02/06/2021 at 17:58, Mehdipainter said:

My documents are approved but it still not live. its 2 weeks now. 

On 04/06/2021 at 00:55, Terrin96 said:

same here. more like 3 weeks.

On 08/06/2021 at 18:21, Joo said:

There is a lot of demand for trading accounts since last year. It takes more time to get activated.

Hi All,
Once your documents are verified and uploaded to the system the account opening team still need more time  to activate your account. If you want to check on your application’s progress, email us at newaccounts.uk@ig.com.

All the best -Arvin

Guest Uliquid

I already got a fully approved account but still unable to activate, kindly advice as i need to start my trading in your platform

16 hours ago, Guest Uliquid said:

I already got a fully approved account but still unable to activate, kindly advice as i need to start my trading in your platform

Hi Uliquid,
As mentioned above "Once your documents are verified and uploaded to the system the account opening team still need more time  to activate your account. If you want to check on your application’s progress, email us at newaccounts.uk@ig.com."

All the best - Arvin

• 5 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Doug
    Joined 28/11/22 07:17
    • Nov 28, 2022 | DailyFX Nick Cawley, Senior Strategist GBP/USD - PRICES, CHARTS, AND ANALYSIS US inflation and jobs data are released at the back end of the week. The 200-day moving average is the next target for cable. The US dollar has given back all its early gains and is now trading in negative territory in early European turnover. The greenback rallied in Asian trade as Chinese covid-zero protests spread, but the strength of the Euro and the Japanese Yen has pushed the dollar index lower and near lows last seen around 10 weeks ago. US DOLLAR (DXY) – DAILY CHART       GBP/USD DAILY PRICE CHART – NOVEMBER 28, 2022   All Charts via TradingView
    • Charting the Markets: 28 November FTSE 100, DAX and S&P 500 drop back in early trading. Dollar weakness drives losses for USD/JPY, and boosts EUR/USD and GBP/USD. And gold, Brent crude and natural gas at risk on Chinese concerns.   This is here for you to catch up but if you have any ideas on markets or events you want us to relay to the TV team we’re more than happy to.
    • Dollar weakness drives losses for USD/JPY and boosts EUR/USD and GBP/USD Quiet trading on Monday has seen further USD weakness, allowing the euro, sterling and yen to make headway against the greenback.    Chris Beauchamp | Chief Market Analyst, London | Publication date: Monday 28 November 2022  EUR/USD recovery continues EUR/USD continues to claw its way higher, pushing back above the 200-day simple moving average (SMA) in early trading. The rally from the September-low has yet to show signs of reversing, and with the move above the 200-day we may see additional momentum should the price be able to push on above $1.05. Additional gains target $1.063, last seen in May and June. A reversal below $1.02 would be needed to suggest that the price has once again reverted to the downtrend of the past year. Source: ProRealTime GBP/USD targets continued rebound A move higher in early trading has seen GBP/USD push back towards the 200-day SMA. Like EUR/USD, the pair remains in a move higher, one that has put the 2022 downtrend on ice for the time being. Additional gains target $1.225 and then $1.266. It would need a move back below $1.165 and the 100-day SMA to suggest that the sellers have reasserted control on a longer-term basis. Source: ProRealTime USD/JPY drops further towards 200-day MA The breakdown in the uptrend continues here for USD/JPY, as the price pushes below ¥138.00 once again. A move back to the (still rising) 200-day SMA seems likely, marking the first time the pair has hit this indicator since February 2021. This would still be a higher low if the pair succeeds in bouncing from there. A mid-month recovery faltered at ¥142.00, and so it would need a move back above here to suggest that a low is in for the pair from current levels. Source: ProRealTime