Munza

Question

1 answer to this question

On 22/06/2021 at 14:23, Munza said:

I need to provide our auditor with the following:

1. IG Portfolio Statement as at 30 June 2020
  2. IG cash account statements

How do I get these documents?

Hi Munza, for a share trading account you will be provided with a EOFY statement if you received dividend during that financial year. For a CFD account the statement will be available form My IG > Live accounts > Statements > Download statements.

If you didn't receive dividend during the financial year 2019-2020 you can download your transaction history from My IG > Live accounts > History.

I hope that it helps!

All the best - Arvin

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    rkhshbhr
    Joined 17/10/21 03:14
    • FCA rules to ban crypto products are dumb. I used to have a Bitcoin ETN in my SIPP which was affected by the ban, meaning I could no longer buy the product anymore, only sell it. I sold it recently with a heavy heart knowing under the current rules I could not buy it again.   With the proceeds I bought a range of Bitcoin mining stocks like Argo Blockchain, Hut8 and Mara which act as a leveraged play on Bitcoin price (like all commodity miners do versus the underlying commodity). These miners carry greater operational risk than holding Bitcoin itself and the share price is much more volatile too. So instead of protecting me, all the FCA has done is forced me to take greater risk elsewhere.
    • Name of stock: Global X Blockchain ETF  Name of Stock Exchange: Nasdaq Leverage or Share dealing: Share dealing Ticker: BKCH Country of the stock: USA Market Cap: $56 million AUM   Thanks for your consideration.
    • If you still think the billions being spent on infrastructure is just to see off the covid endemic now might be a good time to wake up.    Meanwhile in Taiwan, 'Well that's strange: In Taiwan, the number of people dying after their COVID-19 vaccination is exceeding the number of deaths from the virus itself.'  1nPr0p0rt10n2 @1Pr0p0rt10n2  4h More Die After Vaccination Than From COVID-19 in Taiwan (ntd.com)   A US hospital healthcare worker explains the use of the PCR to inflate covid hospitalisations and death numbers. (10 min) "I've seen 32 elderly people pass away immediately after taking the Moderna vaccine." (bitchute.com)   Italian protests today.