fund my MT4 account

Question

1 answer to this question

On 30/06/2021 at 00:35, 100966 said:

why I can't deposit to my MT4 account

why IG  are unable to accept this request at the moment

Hi @100966
IG is able to accept payments for MT4 accounts from My IG > Live accounts > Deposit funds.

I have reach out to you via email to resolve your deposit issue.

All the best - Arvin

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    DenzelTrading
    Joined 17/10/21 08:56
    • Latest PHE data and vaccine effectiveness continues to drop so now all but 2 age groups have a higher number of vaxxed than unvaxxed with a positive test rate. Both groups are the young who have the lowest risk of severe illness from covid. Covid infection in vaxxed 40-49 yr olds double the unvaxxed rate - The Conservative Woman   To continue on the ivermectin theme, months ago there was a campaign to donate the expensive vaccines to the 3rd world as the drug companies had a 'no returns policy' included in the govt contracts but it all tailed off.  Perhaps the 3rd world didn't want the vaccines given the high adverse reactions, waning efficacy and that they had something better. India crushed it's recent wave with govt distributed ivermectin blister packs in June, similar story in Mexico and in parts of Africa where ivermectin is used as a prophylactic for many parasitic and viral diseases covid never took off at all. (see charts)  
    • FCA rules to ban crypto products are dumb. I used to have a Bitcoin ETN in my SIPP which was affected by the ban, meaning I could no longer buy the product anymore, only sell it. I sold it recently with a heavy heart knowing under the current rules I could not buy it again.   With the proceeds I bought a range of Bitcoin mining stocks like Argo Blockchain, Hut8 and Mara which act as a leveraged play on Bitcoin price (like all commodity miners do versus the underlying commodity). These miners carry greater operational risk than holding Bitcoin itself and the share price is much more volatile too. So instead of protecting me, all the FCA has done is forced me to take greater risk elsewhere.
    • Name of stock: Global X Blockchain ETF  Name of Stock Exchange: Nasdaq Leverage or Share dealing: Share dealing Ticker: BKCH Country of the stock: USA Market Cap: $56 million AUM   Thanks for your consideration.