Year financial statement for ATO

andrewthompson

Question

16 answers to this question

20 hours ago, andrewthompson said:

Cannot for the life of me find where I can get a yearly financial statement for ATO showing all transactions, transaction costs, dividends etc. I have been to statements and entered dates required and message I get is please change the date.;

Hi @andrewthompson, for a share trading account you will receive an EFOY statement only if you received dividends during the year. To see all the transaction, dividends, commission etc you will need to go on My IG . Live accounts > History and not Statement.

From there you can select a custom period for example 01/07/2019 to 30/06/2020 you should have the information you are after.

I hope that it helps you.

All the best - Arvin

On 07/07/2021 at 13:19, ArvinIG said:

Hi @andrewthompson, for a share trading account you will receive an EFOY statement only if you received dividends during the year. To see all the transaction, dividends, commission etc you will need to go on My IG . Live accounts > History and not Statement.

From there you can select a custom period for example 01/07/2019 to 30/06/2020 you should have the information you are after.

I hope that it helps you.

All the best - Arvin

Hi @ArvinIG unfortunately for the tax return, greater detail around franking and CFI is needed.  Is it known when the annual statements are released?

On 31/07/2021 at 11:07, MikeRob said:

Hi @ArvinIG,
Any update on when the statements will be released?

Thank you - Michael

Hi @MikeRob,
The Australian statements were released last week. You should have received one if you received dividends during the 2020-2021 financial year.

You can find your transaction history in for EOFY 2021 in My IG > Live Accounts > History.

All the best - Arvin

On 02/08/2021 at 09:06, ArvinIG said:

Hi @MikeRob,
The Australian statements were released last week. You should have received one if you received dividends during the 2020-2021 financial year.

You can find your transaction history in for EOFY 2021 in My IG > Live Accounts > History.

All the best - Arvin

Hello, as a financial institution, i find it shocking that you cannot provide a EOFY statement for 2021. If all you deal in is money and balances and maintaining accounts, how is it not possible to get an EOFY statement regardless of if u are dealing in shares, ETF, CFDs, whatever?? My accountant needs a summary of accounts from you for EOFY 2021. Why do we even have to ask this question if you are in the business of MONEY, and keeping ACCOUNTS?? I have had to pay $55 because I had to amend last years tax return due to the fact that you sent 2020 EOY summary. Why cant u do it for this year and do it yesterday?? Push a button and make this report available to us! Thanks. Carl

• Like 1
9 hours ago, millionz said:

Hello, as a financial institution, i find it shocking that you cannot provide a EOFY statement for 2021. If all you deal in is money and balances and maintaining accounts, how is it not possible to get an EOFY statement regardless of if u are dealing in shares, ETF, CFDs, whatever?? My accountant needs a summary of accounts from you for EOFY 2021. Why do we even have to ask this question if you are in the business of MONEY, and keeping ACCOUNTS?? I have had to pay $55 because I had to amend last years tax return due to the fact that you sent 2020 EOY summary. Why cant u do it for this year and do it yesterday?? Push a button and make this report available to us! Thanks. Carl

I haven't got any either, history does not give access to share trading statements

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MFRAGLER711 said:

Hi 

No EOFY statement received via email or not in the history, history only shows CFD, not share trading. When we can get the statement? It is August now, It should be that hard if set up in the system to generate statement automatically. 

Hi @MFRAGLER711 , please note that Consolidated Tax Certificates have been released and should be available from My IG>Live accounts>Statements. This statement is automatically generated only if you received dividends during the tax year. Please see the below link for more information on the statement types we provide for the different account types. 

https://www.ig.com/uk/help-and-support/accounts-and-statements/statements/what-statements-will-i-receive

Many thanks

Anda

11 hours ago, AndaIG said:

Hi @MFRAGLER711 , please note that Consolidated Tax Certificates have been released and should be available from My IG>Live accounts>Statements. This statement is automatically generated only if you received dividends during the tax year. Please see the below link for more information on the statement types we provide for the different account types. 

https://www.ig.com/uk/help-and-support/accounts-and-statements/statements/what-statements-will-i-receive

Many thanks

Anda

Hi

I only see 2020 even if I set up the dates as 01/07/2020-30/06/2021, Cannot generate 2021 EOFY statement

2 hours ago, MFRAGLER711 said:

Hi

I only see 2020 even if I set up the dates as 01/07/2020-30/06/2021, Cannot generate 2021 EOFY statement

Hi @MFRAGLER711,
I can see that the helpdesk sent you out a statement. You may need to extend the dates of research as the annual statement would have been provided after the 30th June 2021.

Thank you - Arvin

On 12/08/2021 at 14:17, ArvinIG said:

Hi @MFRAGLER711,
I can see that the helpdesk sent you out a statement. You may need to extend the dates of research as the annual statement would have been provided after the 30th June 2021.

Thank you - Arvin

Arvind

Helpdesk sent only CFD statement not the share trading. I really want to pull out of IG this year as it is such a nightmare to get a statement. I sent a request helpdesk as well but no respond

On 14/08/2021 at 13:41, MFRAGLER711 said:

Arvind

Helpdesk sent only CFD statement not the share trading. I really want to pull out of IG this year as it is such a nightmare to get a statement. I sent a request helpdesk as well but no respond

Hi @MFRAGLER711,

I have sent you out a statement for your Share Dealing account.

I hope that it helps.

- Arvin