Jump to content
  • 1

Year financial statement for ATO


Question

16 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
20 hours ago, andrewthompson said:

Cannot for the life of me find where I can get a yearly financial statement for ATO showing all transactions, transaction costs, dividends etc. I have been to statements and entered dates required and message I get is please change the date.;

Hi @andrewthompson, for a share trading account you will receive an EFOY statement only if you received dividends during the year. To see all the transaction, dividends, commission etc you will need to go on My IG . Live accounts > History and not Statement.

From there you can select a custom period for example 01/07/2019 to 30/06/2020 you should have the information you are after.

I hope that it helps you.

All the best - Arvin

Link to comment
  • 0
On 07/07/2021 at 13:19, ArvinIG said:

Hi @andrewthompson, for a share trading account you will receive an EFOY statement only if you received dividends during the year. To see all the transaction, dividends, commission etc you will need to go on My IG . Live accounts > History and not Statement.

From there you can select a custom period for example 01/07/2019 to 30/06/2020 you should have the information you are after.

I hope that it helps you.

All the best - Arvin

Hi @ArvinIG unfortunately for the tax return, greater detail around franking and CFI is needed.  Is it known when the annual statements are released?

Link to comment
  • 0
On 31/07/2021 at 11:07, MikeRob said:

Hi @ArvinIG,
Any update on when the statements will be released?
 

Thank you - Michael

Hi @MikeRob,
The Australian statements were released last week. You should have received one if you received dividends during the 2020-2021 financial year.

You can find your transaction history in for EOFY 2021 in My IG > Live Accounts > History.

All the best - Arvin

Link to comment
  • 0
On 02/08/2021 at 09:06, ArvinIG said:

Hi @MikeRob,
The Australian statements were released last week. You should have received one if you received dividends during the 2020-2021 financial year.

You can find your transaction history in for EOFY 2021 in My IG > Live Accounts > History.

All the best - Arvin

Hello, as a financial institution, i find it shocking that you cannot provide a EOFY statement for 2021. If all you deal in is money and balances and maintaining accounts, how is it not possible to get an EOFY statement regardless of if u are dealing in shares, ETF, CFDs, whatever?? My accountant needs a summary of accounts from you for EOFY 2021. Why do we even have to ask this question if you are in the business of MONEY, and keeping ACCOUNTS?? I have had to pay $55 because I had to amend last years tax return due to the fact that you sent 2020 EOY summary. Why cant u do it for this year and do it yesterday?? Push a button and make this report available to us! Thanks. Carl

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • 0

Hi 

No EOFY statement received via email or not in the history, history only shows CFD, not share trading. When we can get the statement? It is August now, It should be that hard if set up in the system to generate statement automatically. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • 0
9 hours ago, millionz said:

Hello, as a financial institution, i find it shocking that you cannot provide a EOFY statement for 2021. If all you deal in is money and balances and maintaining accounts, how is it not possible to get an EOFY statement regardless of if u are dealing in shares, ETF, CFDs, whatever?? My accountant needs a summary of accounts from you for EOFY 2021. Why do we even have to ask this question if you are in the business of MONEY, and keeping ACCOUNTS?? I have had to pay $55 because I had to amend last years tax return due to the fact that you sent 2020 EOY summary. Why cant u do it for this year and do it yesterday?? Push a button and make this report available to us! Thanks. Carl

I haven't got any either, history does not give access to share trading statements

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • 0
1 hour ago, MFRAGLER711 said:

Hi 

No EOFY statement received via email or not in the history, history only shows CFD, not share trading. When we can get the statement? It is August now, It should be that hard if set up in the system to generate statement automatically. 

Hi @MFRAGLER711 , please note that Consolidated Tax Certificates have been released and should be available from My IG>Live accounts>Statements. This statement is automatically generated only if you received dividends during the tax year. Please see the below link for more information on the statement types we provide for the different account types. 

https://www.ig.com/uk/help-and-support/accounts-and-statements/statements/what-statements-will-i-receive

Many thanks

Anda

Link to comment
  • 0
11 hours ago, AndaIG said:

Hi @MFRAGLER711 , please note that Consolidated Tax Certificates have been released and should be available from My IG>Live accounts>Statements. This statement is automatically generated only if you received dividends during the tax year. Please see the below link for more information on the statement types we provide for the different account types. 

https://www.ig.com/uk/help-and-support/accounts-and-statements/statements/what-statements-will-i-receive

Many thanks

Anda

Hi

 

I only see 2020 even if I set up the dates as 01/07/2020-30/06/2021, Cannot generate 2021 EOFY statement

Link to comment
  • 0
2 hours ago, MFRAGLER711 said:

Hi

 

I only see 2020 even if I set up the dates as 01/07/2020-30/06/2021, Cannot generate 2021 EOFY statement

Hi @MFRAGLER711,
I can see that the helpdesk sent you out a statement. You may need to extend the dates of research as the annual statement would have been provided after the 30th June 2021.

Thank you - Arvin

Link to comment
  • 0
On 12/08/2021 at 14:17, ArvinIG said:

Hi @MFRAGLER711,
I can see that the helpdesk sent you out a statement. You may need to extend the dates of research as the annual statement would have been provided after the 30th June 2021.

Thank you - Arvin

Arvind

 

Helpdesk sent only CFD statement not the share trading. I really want to pull out of IG this year as it is such a nightmare to get a statement. I sent a request helpdesk as well but no respond

 

Link to comment
  • 0
On 14/08/2021 at 13:41, MFRAGLER711 said:

Arvind

 

Helpdesk sent only CFD statement not the share trading. I really want to pull out of IG this year as it is such a nightmare to get a statement. I sent a request helpdesk as well but no respond

 

Hi @MFRAGLER711,

I have sent you out a statement for your Share Dealing account.

I hope that it helps.

- Arvin

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • General Statistics

    • Total Topics
      16,008
    • Total Posts
      76,721
    • Total Members
      63,931
    • Most Online
      7,522
      10/06/21 10:53

    Newest Member
    CRYPTOKEYLORD
    Joined 19/09/21 00:10
  • Posts

    • @Caseynotesthanks for the reply. How do I know if I am trading at DMA platform or any other.       
    • Hi, all brokers are market makers to some extent. If you are trading on the Direct Market Access (DMA) platform then you are dealing on the exchange through IG but if using any other platform then IG looks to match those trades inhouse matching shorts to longs. Any excess they hedge on the exchange themselves.  So IG aren't taking the other side of your trade, they are covered whether you win or lose and they make on the spread from both parties. If they need to hedge they still win because they get a better spread than what they pass on to you.  
    • Err, I've had all my real vaccines, the ones that completed safety trials, have also had special vaxxes when had to present proof when travelling to a country were there were dangerous diseases present, no problem. But experimental gene therapy that has no medium or long term risk data for a disease that, according to the FDA, has just a 1 in 250,000 risk, and needing to present proof to go to a restaurant or club in my home town - no, this is not about a virus.   Note that the FDA officials that the Biden admin pressured into giving early FDA approval for these vaxxes both resigned. FDA panel just voted 16-3 AGAINST approving the boosters This slide was shown at their meeting.  
×
×
  • Create New...