MT4 Download not possible via IG

Splashzone171

Question

Hi Does anyone know how to actually download MT4 via the IG site, I have followed all the advice i.e. opened new account and attempted to start the process, but have only managed to get as far as the Question that asks whether you have a PC or Mac...after clicking the PC option nothing happens !...have spoken with 3 IT support staff and still no further forward.

3 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Splashzone171 said:

Hi Does anyone know how to actually download MT4 via the IG site, I have followed all the advice i.e. opened new account and attempted to start the process, but have only managed to get as far as the Question that asks whether you have a PC or Mac...after clicking the PC option nothing happens !...have spoken with 3 IT support staff and still no further forward.

sure, check your downloads folder to see if you have it

the mt4 file is 'ig4setup' and the other one is the apps pack

double click the file and mt4 will open 

to log on you need 2 emails from IG one with the login name (number) and the other with a password.

once logged in you can set up a demo account from the mt4 platform itself.

image.png.397682fc78b20111851613ba6a0036d5.png

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Certain centralised platforms have been very intentional about creating wealth for its users to this end CEXs like Bitget have built certain frameworks to aid this adequately.  Through the instrument of its launch pool, it lets users earn massive APR thus providing a good ground for wealth creation. The performance of some of the launchpool projects lends credence to this, the likes of $ENA, $ZKF $GRAPE and a host of others generated good APRs.  In an almost similar exactitude as the launchpool, the PoolX is the new framework that lets users earn by staking $BGB and $USDT to mine other tokens on the platform. From the products Bitget have brought forth it is safe to say the platform is playing a worthwhile part in wealth creation to every crypto enthusiast around the globe.  Personally, I have participated in these and i will say they are worthwhile opportunities to make fortunes off of, i will advise you jump on it too anon.
    • Certain centralised platforms have been very intentional about creating wealth for its users to this end CEXs like Bitget have built certain frameworks to aid this adequately.  Through the instrument of its launch pool, it lets users earn massive APR thus providing a good ground for wealth creation. The performance of some of the launchpool projects lends credence to this, the likes of $ENA, $ZKF $GRAPE and a host of others generated good APRs.  In an almost similar exactitude as the launchpool, the PoolX is the new framework that lets users earn by staking $BGB and $USDT to mine other tokens on the platform. From the products Bitget have brought forth it is safe to say the platform is playing a worthwhile part in wealth creation to every crypto enthusiast around the globe.  Personally, I have participated in these and i will say they are worthwhile opportunities to make fortunes off of, i will advise you jump on it too anon.
    • For example, look at today's 15/04/24,  DAX (Germany) 40 chart action. I predicted that the market would take off up from the very start and have a positive morning.
us