Account fees

Krishan

Hi

sorry if that has been asked before. Regarding ISA quarterly fee and being exempt when performing 3 or more trades. Do you know if the 3 trades apply only from the isa account or can they be made from the general trading account also? 

thank you   

I had the same question a while ago which I asked IG about and got the same answer as what @JakubIG said. And I can say from experience that it is what happens. Trades in your ISA account and ordinary share dealing account both count towards your monthly and quarterly trading figures.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    georgenisyrios
    Joined 25/10/21 08:39
    • Hi, I'd like to understand why there a minimum stop amount that varies greatly depending on currency pairs. eg: CAD/CHF Guaranteed stop minimum is over 148pts, whereas the limit can be as low as 1pt.  Why is that? It opens up risk to much higher loses. I'd like to determine my own risk rather than be subject to a minimum.
    • 'Public health officials and the medical establishment with the help of the politicized media are misleading the public with assertions that the COVID-19 shots provide greater protection than natural immunity.  CDC Director Rochelle Walensky, for example, was deceptive in her October 2020 published LANCET statement that “there is no evidence for lasting protective immunity to SARS-CoV-2 following natural infection” and that “the consequence of waning immunity would present a risk to vulnerable populations for the indefinite future.”'  91 Research Studies Affirm Naturally Acquired Immunity to Covid-19: Documented, Linked, and Quoted ⋆ Brownstone Institute
    • Excess deaths in the younger age groups continue to rise but no one seems interested in finding the cause for some reason ?? Not covid related but spread across Europe and the US and accelerating in the second half of the year, what on earth could it be ??  🤔🤔🤔