PRT coding

Question

Am i able to have my strategy coded by prorealcode, an entry on opening of2nd consecutive green candle Heikin Ashi? Or does the prorealcode language not able to exactly imitate this manual entry i use, as i could do with an auto entry to do the job for me! 

1 answer to this question

4 hours ago, Margaretobrien said:

Am i able to have my strategy coded by prorealcode, an entry on opening of2nd consecutive green candle Heikin Ashi? Or does the prorealcode language not able to exactly imitate this manual entry i use, as i could do with an auto entry to do the job for me! 

Hi @Margaretobrien,
Unfortunately we do not assist on coding as ProRealTime is a third party Software.
Nevertheless, someone from the community might be able to help you.

All the best - Arvin

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Kimmon
    Joined 17/09/21 08:05
    • Early Morning Call: HSI at 10-month low; USD at 3-week high and JP Morgan set to enter UK retail banking sector Interest remains in European markets after Thursday’s gains; HSI hits 10-month low then recovers. USD at 3-week high after US retail sales. And JP Morgan looks to enter the UK retail banking sector – watching FTSE 350 banks. https://www.ig.com/uk/market-insight-articles/early-morning-call--hsi-at-10-month-low--usd-at-3-week-high-and--210917   This is here for you to catch up but if you have any ideas on markets or events you want us to relay to the TV team we’re more than happy to.
    • Hi @Bearmax The immediate effect to the value of the index should be marginal.  Please see the following link for further details: https://www.ig.com/za/news-and-trade-ideas/germany_s-dax-index-price-reweighting-to-include-40-shares-210907 Thanks Anda