Pairs Color Background

BullHorn

Question

7 answers to this question

9 hours ago, BullHorn said:

Does anyone know how to change the color background of the pairs in MarketWAtch? ty

Hi @BullHorn,

I believe that you can't change the market watch background. You can change the background for the charts.
I found this workaround that you can try:
Right click on the market watch window and select pop-up prices (or hit F10). This will bring up a version of the market watch window. If you now right click in that window you can select properties and change the colours, font etc. Hopefully that helps you get around the problem until you can find the solution."

All the best - Arvin

Hi ArvinIG,

TY for your efforts. This window on IG for me shows only Black background and no options for changing

anything on the Market Watch.  It can change within the F10 window tho.(i dont really need that window)

THANX

BH

23 hours ago, BullHorn said:

Hi ArvinIG,

TY for your efforts. This window on IG for me shows only Black background and no options for changing

anything on the Market Watch.  It can change within the F10 window tho.(i dont really need that window)

THANX

BH

Hi @BullHorn,
Are you referring to the market list / Watchlist on the IG plaform? Or the Market watch on MT4?

If you are referring the screenshot below:
image.png

Then you can change the background in the settings :
image.png

I hope that it helps !

All the best - Arvin

Sorry that would be MT4.

There's so many background colors w/ NO Rhyme/Reason unless its put there by IG.... I dunno.

A color background would make sense to me if all same color related to a specific base Currency.

but it doesnt.

1 hour ago, BullHorn said:

Sorry that would be MT4.

There's so many background colors w/ NO Rhyme/Reason unless its put there by IG.... I dunno.

A color background would make sense to me if all same color related to a specific base Currency.

but it doesnt.

Hi @BullHorn,
Thank you for confirming, could you please send a screenshot of your MarketWatch please?
image.png

I should look like this, not with a black background. Have you tried to reinstall MT4?
https://www.ig.com/us/trading-platforms/metatrader-4/download-mt4

Thank you - Arvin