Impossible to get cash back to my own account - financial regulators or police problem

Dongold

Despite providing IG markets with every statement for the account my deposit came from. That is, 30 months of statement history that covers every deposit and 6 months either side of that IG markets refuses to return my cash to my bank account. At what point do you contact the regulatory authorities and police. Has anyone had this problem before. Was it the police you had to call to get this resolved or other authorities?

22 minutes ago, Dongold said:

Despite providing IG markets with every statement for the account my deposit came from. That is, 30 months of statement history that covers every deposit and 6 months either side of that IG markets refuses to return my cash to my bank account. At what point do you contact the regulatory authorities and police. Has anyone had this problem before. Was it the police you had to call to get this resolved or other authorities?

HI @Dongold,

Could you please clarify where did you send all these statements?
Our Anti-Money Laundering Policies require IG to very all deposits made through BPay as the transactions are encrypted, IG needs to verify that the funds are coming from an account under your name to be returned.

Please email Helpdesk.au@ig.com with your Statements showing the relevant deposits made to IG to be verified. Once verified you will be able to withdraw your funds.

Thank you - Arvin