Jump to content
  • 0

App push notifications not working


DoubleThinker

Question

Hi everyone,

From today Tuesday 17th August 2021 I have noticed I am not receiving any push notifications on my phone anymore. I have rebooted the phone and reinstalled the IG app. I have double checked the IG settings page, my phone notifications, data and battery settings and everything looks how it should. I am receiving notifications from other applications as normal. Everyone else experiencing this?

Thanks,

Antonio

Link to comment

13 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
6 hours ago, DoubleThinker said:

Hi everyone,

From today Tuesday 17th August 2021 I have noticed I am not receiving any push notifications on my phone anymore. I have rebooted the phone and reinstalled the IG app. I have double checked the IG settings page, my phone notifications, data and battery settings and everything looks how it should. I am receiving notifications from other applications as normal. Everyone else experiencing this?

Thanks,

Antonio

Hi @DoubleThinker,

We are sorry to hear that you are facing a technical difficulty. I will forward your message to the relevant department to be fixed.

All the best - Arvin

 

Link to comment
  • 0
1 hour ago, ArvinIG said:

Hi @DoubleThinker,

We are sorry to hear that you are facing a technical difficulty. I will forward your message to the relevant department to be fixed.

All the best - Arvin

 

Yep no prioce alerts on phone, desktop notifcation and email. Have missed lots of opps because of this. Please fix asap, without alerts there is no trading!  Only alerts that are working are order fill alerts.

Link to comment
  • 0
5 minutes ago, Eddie_E1 said:

Yep no prioce alerts on phone, desktop notifcation and email. Have missed lots of opps because of this. Please fix asap, without alerts there is no trading!  Only alerts that are working are order fill alerts.

Hi @Eddie_E1,

The IT team is working on the matter to be resolved ASAP. We apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your patience - Arvin

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

    • Total Topics
      17,313
    • Total Posts
      81,430
    • Total Members
      65,925
    • Most Online
      7,522
      10/06/21 10:53

    Newest Member
    rjn8163
    Joined 26/01/22 23:54
  • Posts

    • Gold makes fresh #Leg 1 to the downside while electing the MAJOR bearish reversal of 1836.10. The nearest bearish reversals starts at 1814.10 and presents the current trading range.
    • Following on from with the NETW chart above showing the Gartley: Its VITAL for you to take the geometry 1 step further - you can wing it without, but to really nail things down, it would be prudent to understand and KNOW geometrical relationships  I've worked out all the geometrical relationships for all the ratios So for example If a market retraces to a 61.8% level and a ABCD is working out, its highly probable that the CD leg will reach 161.8% of the AB leg from C - that's because 1.618 and 61.8% are linked intrinsically - 61.8% is the INVERSE of 161.8% Take the NETW chart: Price retraced to exactly 50% level - this is NOT a Fib number its ratio related to the SQUARE - from the chart below have a stab in the dark of the number % that 50% is the Inverse of.............................................. That's right 200% - Once you know these ratios, you no longer have to scratch your head wondering why a market does things at certain levels Look how the market reacted once it balanced the prior main retracement of 50% at the 200% level - obviously important! Thought these markets were meant to be random????????????????????????????????????? The expectation would be a rally upwards from that zone THT
    • Hi @Irsa Welcome to the community and thanks for reaching out.   Different types of leveraged products The majority of leveraged trading uses derivative products, meaning you trade an instrument that takes its value from the price of the underlying asset, rather than owning the asset itself. The main leveraged products are: 1. Spread betting (UK only) A bet on the direction in which a market will move, which will earn more profit the more the market moves in your chosen direction – but more loss if it goes the other way.   2. Contracts for difference (CFDs) An agreement with a provider to exchange the difference in price of a particular financial product between the time the position is opened and when it is closed. For more information on our leveraged products please kindly visit this link: What is leverage in trading and spread betting vs CFDs   All the best - MongiIG
×
×
  • Create New...