Login in demo API doesn't work

JCTrader

Question

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Abdelilah
    Joined 27/10/21 22:28
    • Very strange, when you think that they handle rights issues properly (including on CFD and spread-bet accounts) yet those similarly involve the holder having to make an election whether or not to take up their shares.
    • Guest Scotty
      " Elon Musk says he wants to build cars on Mars 'before I am dead' Musk is aiming to build city of 1 million inhabitants on Mars by 2050 through SpaceX   https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/elon-musk-build-cars-mars-dead
    • IG.com made me loose thousands of pounds as it does not pay the Hammerson enhanced scrip dividend. You are the only major share dealing company that does this. If I held shares with Hammerson in a dealing account on IG on 28 October 2021 you will not receive the enhanced scrip dividend. Last time it meant receiving a cash dividend of 0.2p rather than shares valued at 2p, a huge difference of 10 times. IG.com has done a rights issue Corporate Action for Hammerson before, so it is baffling why they are unable to complete this FTSE250 Corporate Action. Pathetic