Sign in to follow this  

How do i find ETFs

Hi the search doesn't show any ETFs anymore and I can't find them under shares. How do I find them?

Hi , thanks for the post.

ETFs are not yet live on the new web trading platform as they require a little more configuration on the new system.  Once set up, you can simply search for them, and there should be a separate section too as on the classic platform.

In the meantime, you can access the classic platform via the My IG dashboard.

Any more questions on the new trading platform please just ask, and remember we have the main discussion thread here.

Thanks!

Hannah

Hannah I use the classic platform, i want to trade ETF's but i dont know where they are?? ...

For me this question was not answered "sorry Hannah"

Where are they?? ...

Hi   Hit the 'Finder' button top left of screen just below the IG red icon on the classic platform, will see ETFs listed.

Wheres the chart text box on new platform?? ...

I like to put on my Entry/ TP1/ and my StopLoss ...

so that if i look at a chart quickly,

when flicking from chart to chart

i can see instantly and clearly what is happenening to trades?? ...

Hi   The text box is in the 'drawing toolbar' section, don't forget to check the 'show' 'open positions' in the ' ... ' section next to drawing tools..

text.PNG

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    cmd69
    Joined 20/11/19 07:13
    • As good as Litecoin has been in the first half of 2019 it has been just as bad in the second half of 2019. It has literally given back all the gains. Those traders who trade both 'long' and 'short' will have made money on the move upwards and then also made money by shorting on the move downwards.  It is difficult to anticipate how Litecoin will do over the coming month but I think it is likely to take the lead from its father in Bitcoin. 
    • $200 will be an important and psychological price area. If this is breached then Bitcoin Cash could easily go down to the $140 price area. This would be a big blow to the bulls and also damage confidence in the asset.  Bears will be enjoying the move downwards and should be profiting from the current trend and price action.   
    • So after a break upward yesterday morning was followed by a pullback for the indices with the usual trade dispute back and forward plus an escalation in the Hong Kong protests with a stand off between students and the police plus the US senate getting involved to stir things up. Looking at the Dax and Dow charts there was a 9am break upwards followed by a reversal, some might say that was a stop run but they are usually not much more than 20 points or so, some might say it was an exhaustion bar on the Dax but exhaustion bars are on the end of a run up or run down not 8 days into a flag. Inevitably some will say it's the beginning of end of the world (again) but it looks just like your average pullback to me. Looking at the bottom chart compares 2 different assets with 2 similar looking charts, they should be because one is the Dow index while the other is one of the main Dow constituents, the funny thing is that one of the charts 'the crowd' are perpetually heavy on the short side while in the other they are perpetually heavy on the long side 🤔