Why isn't a trailing stop change an 'automated position edit'?

Vestapol

Question

I have switched off 'Automated position edits - Receive a notification whenever a position is automatically edited' in My IG account settings, but left ' Automated deals/trades - Receive a notification whenever a position is automatically opened or closed' checked. Despite this, my inbox still becomes flooded with emails from IG Index stating 'Notification: ABC/DEF position edited', which are sent every time one of my trailing stops shifts. The only time I want to be notified is when a position reaches a stop or limit. How can I achieve this? (I do have 'Indicator alerts' switched on; is it possible that a trailing stop is erroneously coded as an indicator?)

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Davinder
    Joined 06/12/21 13:36
    • Concerning the WHO see this video. Bill Gates gives the WHO a billion a year and pretty much dictates WHO policy, often with disastrous results. Tucker Carlson interview with Robert J Kennedy Jr (nephew of JFK US president). Reposted now that YouTube have already banned it since it was posted on the forum last week (badge of honour). (note he has a speech impediment and the sound is poor for the first couple of minutes until it gets set right)   Tucker Carslon RFK Jr. Interview (FULL INTERVIEW) (brandnewtube.com)    
    • Hi @Davinder That would depend on where you are from. We only offer share dealing in the UK and Australia at the moment.  Thanks Anda
    • Thanks for the quick reply Anda, can I open such an account?