Platform not loading - is there a problem today?

DaphneM24

Question

I've logged into my account but nothing is loading.  All I can get is a rotating symbol as it tries to reach the IG server.  I've cleared my cookies and cache to no avail.  I've spoken to the Helpline, who said she would send me an email with a troubleshooting aid but that hasn't arrived either and that conversation was three hours ago.  Is anybody else experiencing issues this morning with the platform?

1 answer to this question

Hi @DaphneM24

Can you please try close all browser windows, then login again. Alternatively can you try using a different browser altogether to see if the problem might be browser related. Should this not resolve the issue you may need to call our helpdesk and request to speak to someone specifically in the IT team. 

All the best 

Anda

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Catizen does seem like an intriguing project within the TON blockchain ecosystem. Its focus on decentralized identity and secure data sharing could potentially drive significant innovation. 
    • Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, Cardano / U.S. dollar(ADAUSD) ADAUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis  Function: Follow Trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((1)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid level:  Details: the five-wave Increase of wave ((1)) Cardano / U.S. dollar(ADAUSD)Trading Strategy: Cadarno's outlook looks like the Wave 1 rally is likely to end. The price is entering a correction in Wave 2, likely to test the 61.8%(0.365) level of Wave 1 before rising again in Wave 3, so wait for the correction to complete for an opportunity to join the trend again. Cardano / U.S. dollar(ADAUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200 indicating a Downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum.   Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart, Cardano / U.S. dollar(ADAUSD) ADAUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis  Function: Follow Trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((1)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid level:  Details: The rally in Wave 1 is likely to end, watch out for a correction in Wave 2. Cardano / U.S. dollar(ADAUSD)Trading Strategy: Cadarno's outlook looks like the Wave 1 rally is likely to end. The price is entering a correction in Wave 2, likely to test the 61.8%(0.365) level of Wave 1 before rising again in Wave 3, so wait for the correction to complete for an opportunity to join the trend again. Cardano / U.S. dollar(ADAUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200 indicating a Downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum.   Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • Stock Market Indices Overview: S&P 500, NASDAQ 100, RUSSELL 2000, DAX 40, FTSE 100, ASX 200 Featuring Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Elliott Wave Analysis Indices: Wave Four SP500 and NASDAQ In this analysis, we delve into the current Wave Four patterns observed in the S&P 500 and NASDAQ indices. We explore potential short-term and long-term outcomes, highlighting the possibility of the correction completing in the next trading session. Following a brief dip, we anticipate a market uptrend; however, confirmation is needed to determine if this move is corrective or impulsive. Short-term traders are advised to trade cautiously. Additionally, we examine AAPL and NVDA, supporting the expectation of a low in the next session. Video Chapters  00:00 SP 500 (SPX), SPY ETF 14:57 NASDAQ (NDX), QQQ ETF 18:19 Russell 2000 (RUT) IWM ETF 20:13 DAX 40 (DAX) 24:52 FTSE 100 UKX (UK100) 25:52 S&P/ASX 200 (XJO) 28:29 End Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge Source: tradinglounge com   
us