No price updates since last night 06/10/2021 @ 22:01:01 and I cannot Buy/Sell or Close position

Burim

Question

In my demo account I cannot see any update since last night at 22:01:01. I can see market data in PRT.

image.thumb.png.67567d840783fba7227ff076be08c57f.png

I cannot trade (Buy/Sell or close positions) on IG web platform, PRT or mobile.

I tried to close order in PRT but my order is being rejected!!!

Luckily this is demo account, if this happened to live account what would I do.

It also says "Phone IG to trade". 

Please help out, what is going on?

Edited by Burim

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    MrZ
    Joined 07/12/21 14:06
    • LONDON — Covid-19 vaccine mandates continue to be a divisive topic of debate, and the subject remains as salient as ever while the world grapples not only with the delta variant but concerns over the spread of omicron, a mutation of the virus whose risk profile remains largely unknown. As some countries struggle to encourage a voluntary take-up of vaccines — which are proven to greatly reduce the risk of severe infection, hospitalization and death from the virus — some governments are considering, or have already stated, that they will introduce compulsory vaccinations. Only way to stop the virus? The idea of compulsory vaccinations has been contentious in Europe for a long time, and levels of vaccine skepticism differ wildly from country to country. But the current Covid landscape has made the debate an increasingly prevalent one, and some officials believe mandating vaccines is the only way to stop the virus. Full article: CNBC
    • Intel expected up 8% after plans for Mobileye IPO IG clients are abuzz about Intel's decision to spin-off its driverless car software unit next year. IGTV’s Jeremy Naylor explains the news is in line with other tech companies looking to find ways to create value for shareholders. https://www.ig.com/uk/market-insight-articles/intel-expected-up-8--after-plans-for-mobileye-ipo-211207
    • Because covid is very similar to the flu and comes in waves just like the flu, and also has a very similar infection fatality rate as the flu ... oh wait, where's the flu gone? Has anyone seen it?