Profit/Loss Breakdown

Guest Tanker

Question

Hi

In my CFD account history I can see Transactions, Past Activity, and Profit/loss Breakdown.

Under Transactions I can see every daily activity back to 2011 - including daily interest etc.

Under Past Activity, I can see open/close etc activity, again going back to 2011.

However, under Profit/loss, which aggregates everything for each closed position (interest, dividends, open/close price etc) to give a "tada" number - this only seems to go back to 2019.

Is there a way of seeing P/L statements for the earlier years?  Working those out from the individual transactions would be pretty much impossible - not least because you can't attribute daily interest to individual positions.

Thanks

1 answer to this question

On 22/10/2021 at 03:06, Guest Tanker said:

Hi

In my CFD account history I can see Transactions, Past Activity, and Profit/loss Breakdown.

Under Transactions I can see every daily activity back to 2011 - including daily interest etc.

Under Past Activity, I can see open/close etc activity, again going back to 2011.

However, under Profit/loss, which aggregates everything for each closed position (interest, dividends, open/close price etc) to give a "tada" number - this only seems to go back to 2019.

Is there a way of seeing P/L statements for the earlier years?  Working those out from the individual transactions would be pretty much impossible - not least because you can't attribute daily interest to individual positions.

Thanks

Hi Tanker,

Please reach out to helpdesk.uk@ig.com with your account details and the years you are after. 
Our helpdesk will be able to provide you with the relevant information if available.

Thank you - Arvin