Timing for the IG compensation regarding Dell spin-off

JMMA

Question

5 answers to this question

10 hours ago, JMMA said:

Can someone explain the timing when IG will apply the compensation regarding the DELL spin-off?

IG portfolio shows a lost in DELL of 50%... and I have not received any dividends or shares in VMware.

Hi @JMMA,

The Corporate action team has advised that for the Dell spin-off , leveraged clients were booked yesterday, Share dealing accounts will be booked in the next 3 working days. 

If you need further information please reach out to helpdesk.uk@ig.com.

All the best - Arvin

On 03/11/2021 at 04:27, ArvinIG said:

Hi @JMMA,

The Corporate action team has advised that for the Dell spin-off , leveraged clients were booked yesterday, Share dealing accounts will be booked in the next 3 working days. 

If you need further information please reach out to helpdesk.uk@ig.com.

All the best - Arvin

Hi @ArvinIG,

I am still waiting for the fractional share dividend payment. I have received the 3 days timeline on the 3rd, 6th and 9th of November.

2 minutes ago, AndaIG said:

Hi @JMMA

Thanks for the query. 

We have confirmed with the Corporate Actions team. Cash in respect of the VMWare fractional shares will be paid in 2-3 working days to all client accounts.

Thanks, 

Anda

Thanks @AndaIG

I mentioned I received the 2-3 working days SLA 3 times for the last 16 days.... now with the response you supplied from Corporate Actions.... I have received the 4th answer... If I just could trade the next answer, this would be a perfect signal that I will receive exactly the same answer for the 5th time..