Market depth data

Rias

Question

Hi, I am still new with IG platform and the following is the market depth that I got from IG. It is just a brief summary of one of my stock's depth volume. It's good but lacks details. Want to know if it is the only info that IG can offer on market depth. I can see some other platforms that offer much more in depth data ...  and can't believe that IG can only display that much of the data or may be I am wrong.  

Appreciate your help.

image.png.4fbf49bffc0e0b9eed06a964d3ae086b.png

2 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Rias said:

Hi, I am still new with IG platform and the following is the market depth that I got from IG. It is just a brief summary of one of my stock's depth volume. It's good but lacks details. Want to know if it is the only info that IG can offer on market depth. I can see some other platforms that offer much more in depth data ...  and can't believe that IG can only display that much of the data or may be I am wrong.  

Appreciate your help.

image.png.4fbf49bffc0e0b9eed06a964d3ae086b.png

Hi @Rias

Thanks for reaching out.

What additional details and information on the market depth do you like and want to be able to use and see on IG Platform?

Please kindly share your valuable & useful feedback. I will forward this to our development team.

All the best - MongiIG