REVIEW TRADED TRADES - FREQUENCY & HOW TO

For traders out there who still work FT...

How often do you review your trade?
I trade forex about 5 trades per timeframe (5 between HK opens - Aus closes and 5 from UK to US time).

I work FT, try to review trades on the morning after - at US close before I start work.

In WFH, I can barely manage. I doubt if I start 3/5 days work in office, I can manage trade reviews daily.

How do you guys manage to do review?

2nd question.
When you guys review trades, have you ever come across trade in the transaction history i.e. odd like the open/close level + time/date does not make sense - not correlate to the chart at all, even accounting for slippage.

TIA

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    scottneu
    Joined 03/10/22 12:24
    • JPY Q4 2022 Fundamental Forecast: Japanese Yen Susceptible to Bank of Japan (BoJ) Policy The Japanese Yen may continue to underperform against its US counterpart as the Bank of Japan (BoJ) votes unanimously to maintain its easing program.   JPY Q4 2022 Technical Forecast: Yen at the Mercy of BoJ and FX Intervention as Fed Remains Hawkish Not much has changed from Q3 with the Japanese Yen extending its weakness against the U.S. dollar as the Bank of Japan (BoJ) continues its dovish stance on monetary policy to stimulate economic growth.    
    • AUD Q4 2022 Fundamental Forecast: Australian Dollar Outlook Sees the Fed Running Harder and Faster than the RBA The Australian Dollar appears vulnerable going into the end of the year with the rate paths of the RBA and the Federal Reserve set to diverge. Will monetary policy drive AUD/USD?   AUD Q4 2022 Technical Forecast: AUD/USD Falling Wedge and Inverse H&S in Focus Despite a strong start in July, the Australian Dollar fell against the US Dollar in August and September, extending the downward trend established in April when prices hit the highest level since June 2021 before selling off.  
    • GBP Q4 2022 Fundamental Forecast: A Whole Heap of Problems for the New Prime Minister The cost of covid, soaring energy prices, rampant inflation, insipid growth and the ongoing Brexit rancour are just some of the problems the new PM must solve quickly.   GBP Q4 2022 Technical Forecast: Still Bearish GBP Downside pressure remains, parity to the US Dollar still in play.