Overnight funding calculator or reference table?

Does IG have something similar to the attached table? I notice a lot of brokers don't make it easy to figure out what overnight funding rates will be for a given position size in a given market. The attached table (from a broker that will remain nameless) shows the percentage rate for long and short positions as well as the cost per night for a given lot size. You can choose any given date from the past to see how rates have changed and what kind of fluctuations to expect. As you may know, funding rates can and do go from positive to negative at short notice which can be a problem for long term traders. 

financing.PNG

20 hours ago, tonyramirez said:

Does IG have something similar to the attached table? I notice a lot of brokers don't make it easy to figure out what overnight funding rates will be for a given position size in a given market. The attached table (from a broker that will remain nameless) shows the percentage rate for long and short positions as well as the cost per night for a given lot size. You can choose any given date from the past to see how rates have changed and what kind of fluctuations to expect. As you may know, funding rates can and do go from positive to negative at short notice which can be a problem for long term traders. 

financing.PNG

Hi @tonyramirez,

Unfortunately there are no such feature on the IG platform.
I will forward your feedback to the relevant department to be reviewed.

You can find information on overnight funding below:
How can I view the overnight funding rates for forex or commodities?
Why is overnight funding charged and how is it calculated?

All the best - Arvin

On 14/12/2021 at 19:53, tonyramirez said:

financing.PNG

Hi @tonyramirez,

The development team came back to me. They are working on a costs and charges calculator (which will include overnight funding) being added to the deal ticket in the first half of 2022.

All the best - Arvin

• Great! 1