Blinkx (BLNX)

FiringSquad13

I don't own any of these shares and don't intend buying any soon.

For anyone interested in AIM shares, Blinkx the AIM listed online video and advertising company today announced that one of their significant shareholders Toscafund increased their holdings to 28.89%.

They have been gradually increasing their holdings and are close to 30% at which point Takeover rules kick in and they will have to make an offer to all other shareholders.  

Shares have been dropping quite sharply over the last few trading sessions.  Will be interesting to see how it pans out.

chart.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Mrnick_99
    Joined 28/07/21 21:22
    • Hi @ChocoIG, thanks for your question. Please reach out to our client facing team as we can't assist with these queries on the community, the client facing team will be able to check with the desk and see why your orders are not valid and give you feedback, but we do apologise for the inconvenience. You can reach them on helpdesk.uk@ig.com All the best - MongiIG
    • Yeah I can see that - from experience if the 50% level is going to work it'll go through in 1-3 attempts at most which means you can afford a tight stop, but you can use the swing low point, whatever suits you
    • I guess i do it because i see the low point as relative safety and assume the market won't go through it, but this can make the distance from my entry to the low point quite large and hence potential R smaller.  I'll take a look back to see how a % of ATR might have faired. cheers