Charts not appearing on IG Web platform - new

Martyn1

Question

Can anyone please solve my problem with my web based platform charts not appearing, I have cleared browsing history, cleared the cache, updated my Chrome browser and even loaded up the platform on another browser - Microsoft Edge, and still charts not appearing

I have attached a screenshot 

Kind regards

Martyn Young

IG web charts not appearing.png

4 answers to this question

54 minutes ago, Martyn1 said:

Can anyone please solve my problem with my web based platform charts not appearing, I have cleared browsing history, cleared the cache, updated my Chrome browser and even loaded up the platform on another browser - Microsoft Edge, and still charts not appearing

Hi @Martyn1

• Try clearing your flash cache. To do this, click ‘delete all sites’ in the website storage settings panel on this page
  • If your layout are not responding, go to ‘layouts’ in the main tool bar then selecting ‘standard/reset’
  • If these steps do not solve the issue please try using another web browser to access the platform. We recommend Google Chrome, but also support Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox

Check our platform status page just in case there is a known issue.

Hope this will help.

All the best - MongiIG

1 hour ago, Martyn1 said:

Dear MongilG

I cannot see standard rese/reset on the main tool bar.....I am using the new web page layout and this has a limited toolbar

I also do not Flash installed

Any other ideas please

Hi @Martyn1

These are the basic web platform troubleshooting steps:

1. Log out > Close all browser windows > Relaunch browser and log back in.

2. Try another browser - Chrome is recommended, however Microsoft Edge, Firefox or Safari (for Mac) can work better.

If the above steps do not help, please get Account ID as well as relevant screenshots and contact our helpdesk via email on helpdesk.uk@ig.com, so trading services IT can investigate and give you feedback on your issue.

You can check the progress here: https://status.ig.com/

All the best - MongiIG

On 27/01/2022 at 14:18, MongiIG said:

Hi @Martyn1

These are the basic web platform troubleshooting steps:

1. Log out > Close all browser windows > Relaunch browser and log back in.

2. Try another browser - Chrome is recommended, however Microsoft Edge, Firefox or Safari (for Mac) can work better.

If the above steps do not help, please get Account ID as well as relevant screenshots and contact our helpdesk via email on helpdesk.uk@ig.com, so trading services IT can investigate and give you feedback on your issue.

You can check the progress here: https://status.ig.com/

All the best - MongiIG

Hi MongilG

I have contacted helpdesk.uk@ig.com but have not heard back from them so far

I have tried all your suggestions with no luck