Currency

Guest Bullet11

Question

1 answer to this question

Guest RobertR

Hi , thanks for your post!

You'll only be able to trade currencies via your international account. The reason for this is that on your domestic account, you'll only have access to domestic markets, so trading currencies is prohibited.

To switch to your international account, please login to your account and visit the 'MyIG' part of the platform. Under the 'Dashboard' tab you'll see both of your accounts listed, and if you open the international platform you should see a list of all available currency pairs.

It's also worth noting that to fund your international account you'll need to use the bank transfer method as opposed to card payments. You can see full details on where to send the funds from the below link:

https://www.ig.com/za/funding-your-trading-accounts

Hope this helps!

Rob

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• SPOT Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge Daily Chart,  Spotify Technology S.A., (SPOT) Daily Chart  SPOT Elliott Wave Technical Analysis FUNCTION: Counter Trend  MODE: Corrective STRUCTURE: Flat POSITION: Wave 4. DIRECTION: Bottom in wave 4. DETAILS: Looking for developments in Minor wave 4 as we seem to have found a top in wave 3 right at MG1 around 320$. Looking for support to be found on MG2 of 200$.     SPOT Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge 4Hr Chart, Spotify Technology S.A., (SPOT) 4Hr Chart  SPOT Elliott Wave Technical Analysis FUNCTION: Counter Trend  MODE: Corrective  STRUCTURE: Flat  POSITION: Wave {c} of 4.   DIRECTION: Downside in wave {c}.   DETAILS: Looking for downside into wave {c}, we have increase volume which suggests more downside should be coming, as well as 0.618 4 vs. 2 stands at 265$.       Welcome to our latest Elliott Wave analysis for Spotify Technology S.A. (SPOT) as of July 12, 2024. This analysis provides an in-depth look at SPOT's price movements using the Elliott Wave Theory, helping traders identify potential opportunities based on current trends and market structure. We will cover insights from both the daily and 4-hour charts to offer a comprehensive perspective on SPOT's market behavior. * SPOT Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – Daily Chart*  The daily chart indicates that SPOT seems to have found a top in wave 3 around MG1 at $320. We are now looking for support to be found around MG2 at $200 as Minor wave 4 continues to develop. Traders should monitor these levels closely for signs of bottoming out and potential reversal. * SPOT Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – 4Hr Chart*  The 4-hour chart shows that SPOT is targeting further downside in wave {c}. An increase in volume suggests more downside pressure, with the 0.618 retracement of wave 4 vs. wave 2 standing at $265. This level is critical for potential support and should be monitored for a reversal indication.   Technical Analyst : Alessio Barretta Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • It makes sense to take advantage of this offer, especially now that the market is down. The fact that it's flexible and I can withdraw anytime is a plus too. I will DYOR on it
    • Interestingly, a friend referred it to me yesterday. I joined and was giving about 800 DOGS token, they said its my reward for using telegram actively for two years now.   Will explore the pre-market you mentioned, to position my self for potential gains
us