An enquiry into Social/Copy Trading in IG Communities?

Steveo2572

Question

Hi IG community team,

I assume you ll  well,
This is a short & simple question?

Do you have anyone/any groups in the IG Community, that know or engage in social/copy trading service or groupings. . ?

Ones who are available having a successful trading records, to share their knowledge, experiences n tips, alike this link below;-

Im finding it very difficult to see services, alike or that does work for me, as far?
I understand, basically what it's about, but, successful, its potential temping !

Hopefully, yes!?

(Looking forwards to your quick understandable reply!?)

Warm Regards,

Steve.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• DIMO's platform seems to be shaking things up in the car world! Being able to get useful info about your car easily sounds great for drivers. And now that their token is on Bitget exchange, more people can get in on it. Super exciting news!
    • Just for completeness, I mean lists of companies. Many thanks, Peter
    • It’s one of the most popular traded markets on our end, and we take a look at the S&P 500’s technical overview in both weekly and daily time frames, the strategies to deploy for conformist, contrarian and ‘hold’ camps.   Written by: Monte Safieddine | Market analyst, Dubai   Publication date: Tuesday 27 February 2024 06:48 Dive into the conflicting sentiments of IG clients versus COT speculators and stay ahead of the game with upcoming market events. Don't miss out on this essential guide to understanding the current state of the S&P 500 and preparing for what lies ahead!       This information has been prepared by IG, a trading name of IG Australia Pty Ltd. In addition to the disclaimer below, the material on this page does not contain a record of our trading prices, or an offer of, or solicitation for, a transaction in any financial instrument. IG accepts no responsibility for any use that may be made of these comments and for any consequences that result. No representation or warranty is given as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. Consequently any person acting on it does so entirely at their own risk. Any research provided does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and needs of any specific person who may receive it. It has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and as such is considered to be a marketing communication. Although we are not specifically constrained from dealing ahead of our recommendations we do not seek to take advantage of them before they are provided to our clients.    
us