Spread/Comparsion Charting

youljan

Question

1 answer to this question

I've spent some time researching spread trading, and like you say the IG website does not really provide the tools to do this.

I therefore do all my research in Excel. I've built some rolling live spread charts, as well as some models with streaming prices using my own Excel Add-in: https://www.excelpricefeed.com/

For example, I have a live updating rolling chart of the spread between Brent and WTI like this:

1254822285_Screenshot2022-04-01141022.thumb.png.e2a3b2d2f40b7036cd79953e27540ef6.png

Cheers,

Andy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• With Bitcoin rising above $65K, it's an ideal moment to capitalize on market momentum by joining trading competitions and earning additional income. If you're a crypto enthusiast aiming to sharpen your trading skills, grow your community, and increase your presence in the industry, I suggest exploring Bitget's Builder Program.   This Builder Program offers exclusive perks and benefits to help you build a thriving crypto community while providing access to valuable resources as the bull market gains momentum. As a member, you'll gain recognition in the crypto space, unlock VIP trading features, and connect with traders worldwide.   One of the standout benefits is the chance to trade and earn up to $1,000 weekly. This program presents a great opportunity to enhance your earnings while actively engaging with the market. For more details, you can search for " Bitget Builders harvest time trading battle" on Google or ask some questions in the comments..
    • The $CATS airdrop has officially started today, which is great news! Bitget is distributing 30k $CATS to the first 200k users, along with other exciting rewards. To qualify, follow these steps: 1. Open the bot. 2. Select Bitget as the exchange to deposit (it’s listed first). 3. Submit your UID and Cats deposit address. 4. Click send. It's that easy! If you've been farming $CATS, this is a great opportunity to boost your holdings with just a few simple tasks.  
    • The changes around sports betting and online gambling have really opened things up. It’s crazy how much the market is growing, and it’s not just for hardcore gamblers—there’s room for casual players too.
us