The Fed Can't Fix Housing Prices (or supply chain inflation)

The Fed hiking interest rates likely won't have a big impact on the current values of homes in the US. Chris and Victor break down why large swaths of the economy probably aren't a bubble, and how the solidification of prices may hurt or help the US economy. 

DailyFX and IG.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• In a world where gaming is one of the most used forms of relaxation, a good number of projects have evolved to give gamers an immersive experience alongside passive earning opportunities to earn from. Through time, there has been a plethora of crypto gaming projects. With AxieInfinity being its progenitor, we have witnessed expansive growth with how certain projects have extended its tentacles. Currently, one of the projects that has caught my eye is $NADA. The project is one of the pioneer gaming models on the Hedera Blockchain Network. Primarily, it seeks to be used in blockchain based NFT mobile games where the latter and metaverses are interconnected seamlessly. Most of the games it is associated with have considerable pedigree in the global market. In a bid to let users earn seamlessly, NADA looks to allow players earn tokens through game play thus projecting gamefi. In the exactitude of real world use-cases, the token can be used for purchasing in game items, et al. Deducing from all of its features, it is incredibly worthy to note that the token has good use cases and tokenomics. In recognition of this, reliable platforms like Bitget have expressed intent to list it along a significant number of activities to earn from, depositing the token is even opened on there already. Conclusively, I'll love to hear your thoughts on this new model? 
    • Blockchain and gaming complement each other nicely. Their fusion has enabled real rewards for gamers, something that traditional games don’t offer. What’s more, BlockchainxGaming effectively manages the ownership and transaction history of game characters, items, etc, enforces property rights, promotes transparency, stability, reliability and improves fun. As blockchain and NFT-based games continue to drive the game market's growth, the hunger to play more and earn more deepens. Nada Protocol is proposing a blockchain technology and ecosystem with customized structure that will fuse with the global mobile game market and NFT blockchain game market, satisfying game players’ cravings with a more immersive mobile game experience where they can own and trade the items they earn from the game. NADA focus seems to be centered around creating a fun blockchain gaming ecosystem that adds the value of economic activity to the pleasure of gameplay. One of the most significant of its core features is a buzzing marketplace where users can conveniently find the items they want and trade them with other users. Much of the activities in Nada marketplace is controlled by NADA token, a reward-type token built on the Hedera network, and currently building up liquidity to list on Bitget. What’s your thought on this fast-growing game and its chances to carve a niche for itself in the competitive gaming world?
    • Thanks very much, @KoketsoIG. I hadn't discovered the drop down menus - it all makes much more sense now! It's odd about the E1 contracts - it must be a new change, because I'm in the UK and I currently hold some of the E1 positions that I opened a few weeks ago. Anyway, at least now I understand what's going on. I'll try not to bother you with too many questions as I get used to the new platform! Best wishes, Cate
us