Sign in to follow this  

.ex4 to Pro real time code

Question

Guys

Looking for some advice on applying a .ex4 file which I use on my MT4 platform, and now wanting to put it on to pro real time. The aim is to get rid of my MT4 and use pro real time permanently. 

The .ex4 is a custom indicator which I purchased years ago for meta trader but I feel that I should use pro real time to have a complete IG package.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Rick

3 answers to this question

Hi

Unfortunately the coding language used in MT4 and ProRealTime are completely different , this means that the indicator would have to be recreated in ProRealTime as a custom indicator.

What I would suggest is to look on the ProRealTime coding forum as someone might have already coded the same indicator in which case you would  then be able to copy that code and paste the code into ProRealTime.

The website for ProRealCode is https://www.prorealcode.com/

Thanks

Anton

A useful resource for .ex4  and  .mq4  MT4 indicators and EA's  (one download containing over 800 files, about 10 MB total). Works fine, they only require an email address. 

http://www.dolphintrader.com/

dolphin.PNG

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Sameskel
    Joined 19/09/20 08:59
    • Trade STOPPED out for a 1R Loss = Disciplined rule following simply wait until the next trade next month     DATE TRADE DIRECTION ENTRY STOP RISK TARGET OUTCOME **** R value                 July 20th 2020   LONG   3224.29   3189.29 35 pts 175 pts 3399.29   175pts   5R Aug 19th 2020   LONG   3392.51   3357.51 35 pts 175 pts 3567.51   -35pts   4R Sept 17th 2020   LONG   3346.86   3311.86 35 pts 175 pts 3521.86   -35pts   3R Oct 16th 2020   LONG     35 pts 175 pts     Nov 15th 2020   LONG     35 pts 175 pts     Dec 14th 2020   LONG     35 pts 175 pts     Jan 13th 2021   LONG     35 pts 175 pts     Feb 11th 2021   LONG     35 pts 175 pts     Mar 13th 2021   LONG     35 pts 175 pts     Apr 12th 2021   LONG     35 pts 175 pts     May 11th 2021   LONG     35 pts 175 pts     June 10th 2021   LONG     35 pts 175 pts                     DISCLAIMER: As we live in a world and time where you have to warn people who hold a piece of paper and a lit match close together that it could result in creating fire - The above is an example only - It is a random method designed to show you how it performs in the financial markets, it is NOT designed for you to trade, anyone trading it must accept losses as their own responsibility and if unsure, do not commit money - as one thing is for certain, the method will have losing trades and losses. THT will not and cannot be held responsible for any losses whatsoever - trading this example is at your own risk
    • All this is is a new different strain of a Coronavirus as Caseynotes says (a coronavirus is just a common cold type virus) - it's killing people who can't cope with it, most of the population will be able to cope with it, but if say 5% don't then that's 3 million dead The government don'[t want the bad press of letting 3 million people die, they also can't cope with the effect that would have on the hospital infrastructure in the UK - hence the lock down It's worked, but we can't hide, it will get us all infection wise at some stage now or in the future just like the Flu - then its a lottery whether you survive or die from it - the only way to get rid of this is to have a 100% shut down of everything globally (which is virtually impossible) to stop the spread and let the virus wipe itself out by not being able to reproduce The governments not helped the situation from its action as people will expect protection going forward - at some point the economy and money will decide what the government does
    • 'Don't worry, it's just til we flatten the curve'. you are being played.   JOIN THE STASI VOLUNTEERS!!! ---- Shop a neighbour and win credits!!! you are being played.   AID YOUR COMMUNITY, BECOME A COVID MARSHALL!!! you are being played.   WEAR A MASK!!! you are being played.   SECOND WAVE!!! Covid hotspot Bolton has 2 patients in hospital with covid therefore ---> + 1 = BBC/SKY News 'Breaking news' shock 'COVID HOSPITAL ADMISSIONS UP 50%.' you are being played.   ANYTHING TO AVOID A SECOND WAVE!!! There will be around 30,000 deaths next year no matter what you do. We know this because the 5 year rolling average of excess deaths from respiratory infections is 30,000 a year, these types of viruses have killed off the old and weak every year for hundreds of thousands of years. As we've seen, lockdown can't prevent it and nor can a vaccine, these organisms mutate too fast. you are being played.   Meanwhile, back in reality;