Sign in to follow this  

See the margin returned when closing a position

All trading involves risk. Losses can exceed deposits.

Hi all

We've recently added the ability to see the amount of margin that's released when closing a position:

Freed margin when closing.png

It's a small addition, but one that has been requested by our clients many times. 

If you find this useful or have any suggestions for this feature, let me know below!

Anton

There are a few competitors offering just 65pips on the Dow30

To be fair not as nice platform etc but it's a big difference

hi

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND MARGIN RETURN WHEN CLOSING THE POSTION

I DONT SEE ANYTHING ON CFD WHEN CLOSING POSTION

WHERE ABOUTS ON PLATFORM CAN I SEE

Hi ,

This feature is available on our new trading platform which is currently just available for spread betting accounts.  The next phase to roll it out to CFD accounts is coming soon, so you'll be notified when this happens and be able to use this feature too.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Hannah