IG Platform custom indicators

jiji

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi andalG

Thanks for replying!

I tried to add an indicator that i was using on ninjatrader( .dll file format) but i couldnt add it in PRT ( PRT only accept .itf file format).

Is there a solution for this ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, Cardano / U.S. dollar(ADAUSD) ADAUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis  Function: Follow Trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((1)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid level:  Details: the five-wave Increase of wave ((1)) Cardano / U.S. dollar(ADAUSD)Trading Strategy: Cadarno's outlook looks like the Wave 1 rally is likely to end. The price is entering a correction in Wave 2, likely to test the 61.8%(0.365) level of Wave 1 before rising again in Wave 3, so wait for the correction to complete for an opportunity to join the trend again. Cardano / U.S. dollar(ADAUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200 indicating a Downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum.   Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart, Cardano / U.S. dollar(ADAUSD) ADAUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis  Function: Follow Trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((1)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid level:  Details: The rally in Wave 1 is likely to end, watch out for a correction in Wave 2. Cardano / U.S. dollar(ADAUSD)Trading Strategy: Cadarno's outlook looks like the Wave 1 rally is likely to end. The price is entering a correction in Wave 2, likely to test the 61.8%(0.365) level of Wave 1 before rising again in Wave 3, so wait for the correction to complete for an opportunity to join the trend again. Cardano / U.S. dollar(ADAUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200 indicating a Downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum.   Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • Stock Market Indices Overview: S&P 500, NASDAQ 100, RUSSELL 2000, DAX 40, FTSE 100, ASX 200 Featuring Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Elliott Wave Analysis Indices: Wave Four SP500 and NASDAQ In this analysis, we delve into the current Wave Four patterns observed in the S&P 500 and NASDAQ indices. We explore potential short-term and long-term outcomes, highlighting the possibility of the correction completing in the next trading session. Following a brief dip, we anticipate a market uptrend; however, confirmation is needed to determine if this move is corrective or impulsive. Short-term traders are advised to trade cautiously. Additionally, we examine AAPL and NVDA, supporting the expectation of a low in the next session. Video Chapters  00:00 SP 500 (SPX), SPY ETF 14:57 NASDAQ (NDX), QQQ ETF 18:19 Russell 2000 (RUT) IWM ETF 20:13 DAX 40 (DAX) 24:52 FTSE 100 UKX (UK100) 25:52 S&P/ASX 200 (XJO) 28:29 End Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge Source: tradinglounge com   
    • Are there any India equity indices quoted on IG with decent spreads?  
us