This market is currently unavailable to trade online.

R555THO

Question

I see the pricing on demo accounts is starting to come online with EUR USD now tradeable BUT data ranges are incorrect and not showing true price activity for the day which obviously has implications across multiple time frames and also affects numerous indicators if data missing/incorrect.

I assume this will all be fixed and put right, if you could advise a likely timeframe it would be helpful. A lot of opportunity been lost with the downtime.

Thanks

1 answer to this question

8 hours ago, R555THO said:

I see the pricing on demo accounts is starting to come online with EUR USD now tradeable BUT data ranges are incorrect and not showing true price activity for the day which obviously has implications across multiple time frames and also affects numerous indicators if data missing/incorrect.

I assume this will all be fixed and put right, if you could advise a likely timeframe it would be helpful. A lot of opportunity been lost with the downtime.

Thanks

Hi @R555THO,

Thank you for your feedback. The IT team is investigating on the earlier FX issue on the Demo account. I believe that they will work on the data to be rectified as well.

Thank you - Arvin