Sign in to follow this  

Drag & Drop Watchlist Ordering

All trading involves risk. Losses can exceed deposits.

Hi all

I’m really happy to announce we’ve now added the option to sort a Watchlist by using the drag and drop method. You can do this by clicking on an instrument from the Watchlist and then dragging  it into position before dropping the instrument where you would like to see it.

Please note that you will only be able to drag and drop using a Watchlist you created yourself, you will not be able to perform this function on one of the default Watchlists such as "Popular Markets".

watchlist new feature.PNG

Anton

Drag and drop watchlist ordering is very good.  I like it.  Keeps things orderly and in the groups I want to see.

Can you 'fix' the positioning, so that it cannot be changed by mistaking clicking on a column or the market heading?

Ta,

JP

Hi  thanks for your comment. Unfortunately this 'lock' feature isn't avaliable, however I shall pass this back to our dev team as feedback. We periodically collate all client requests so if there are a sufficient number of people who want it, we'll look into adding it. 

Dear IG,

I have just tried sorting the watchlists that I created on the new platform. The Drag & Drop method does not work when I tried it. Am I missing a trick??

Hey - what browser are you using? Drag and drop should work as below (when used on chrome). Maybe make sure the icon turns into a little hand before trying? 

ezgif.com-crop.gif

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    cmd69
    Joined 20/11/19 07:13
    • As good as Litecoin has been in the first half of 2019 it has been just as bad in the second half of 2019. It has literally given back all the gains. Those traders who trade both 'long' and 'short' will have made money on the move upwards and then also made money by shorting on the move downwards.  It is difficult to anticipate how Litecoin will do over the coming month but I think it is likely to take the lead from its father in Bitcoin. 
    • $200 will be an important and psychological price area. If this is breached then Bitcoin Cash could easily go down to the $140 price area. This would be a big blow to the bulls and also damage confidence in the asset.  Bears will be enjoying the move downwards and should be profiting from the current trend and price action.   
    • So after a break upward yesterday morning was followed by a pullback for the indices with the usual trade dispute back and forward plus an escalation in the Hong Kong protests with a stand off between students and the police plus the US senate getting involved to stir things up. Looking at the Dax and Dow charts there was a 9am break upwards followed by a reversal, some might say that was a stop run but they are usually not much more than 20 points or so, some might say it was an exhaustion bar on the Dax but exhaustion bars are on the end of a run up or run down not 8 days into a flag. Inevitably some will say it's the beginning of end of the world (again) but it looks just like your average pullback to me. Looking at the bottom chart compares 2 different assets with 2 similar looking charts, they should be because one is the Dow index while the other is one of the main Dow constituents, the funny thing is that one of the charts 'the crowd' are perpetually heavy on the short side while in the other they are perpetually heavy on the long side 🤔