Suggestion on future upgrade on Chart Web platform

Dear IG,

I know the Chart Web platform is primarily a dealing pathform, however, it will be very helpful (in making trading decision) if the following is available.  Hope IG will consider making changes in the future.

1. Clock court down to bar close (eg. 2 min chart, with clock count down to current bar closed);

2, Showing Crosshair sync across all charts (eg. on a spilt chart of 2, crosshair on the same time bar for both charts);

3. Showing values on indicator chosen (beside indicator setting values) and option for display (eg. histogram), mostly at least for the ATR indicator with value setting as 1 (ie. would like to know the true range of current bar and previous bars by moving the cursor). Currently on ATR you need to move the cursor and look at the right for values, and only line display can be used, very inconvenience.

4. Able to change the size of the charts when using split chart (eg. On split charts of 3, able to change the width or height of the charts.

I know this is a pathform for dealing, so the above is some minimum suggestion hoping IG is able to upgrade easily.  Any others suggestion from others members, please shares your ideas.

I am also a supporter for integrating with Trading View (TV) platform.  I have used TV for 3 years and they are very good.  All the suggestion above is provided in TV.  

Thanks for your consideration.

Dcy

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, dcy said:

Dear IG,

I know the Chart Web platform is primarily a dealing pathform, however, it will be very helpful (in making trading decision) if the following is available.  Hope IG will consider making changes in the future.

1. Clock court down to bar close (eg. 2 min chart, with clock count down to current bar closed);

2, Showing Crosshair sync across all charts (eg. on a spilt chart of 2, crosshair on the same time bar for both charts);

3. Showing values on indicator chosen (beside indicator setting values) and option for display (eg. histogram), mostly at least for the ATR indicator with value setting as 1 (ie. would like to know the true range of current bar and previous bars by moving the cursor). Currently on ATR you need to move the cursor and look at the right for values, and only line display can be used, very inconvenience.

4. Able to change the size of the charts when using split chart (eg. On split charts of 3, able to change the width or height of the charts.

I know this is a pathform for dealing, so the above is some minimum suggestion hoping IG is able to upgrade easily.  Any others suggestion from others members, please shares your ideas.

I am also a supporter for integrating with Trading View (TV) platform.  I have used TV for 3 years and they are very good.  All the suggestion above is provided in TV.  

Thanks for your consideration.

Dcy

Hi @dcy

Thank you for your valuable and useful feedback. I will pass on your suggestions through to our development team.

All the best - MongiIG