ProRealTime and other issues....

Pauly333

Question

Hi, Im new to IG and trading in general, when I signed up to this platform I was under the impression ProRealTime was a free and open to use part of the platform, Ive used the platform for over a month now and I cant find or activate this feature in anyway, I cant even see a TAB where I could even activate it, Ive had an open chat window with another IG member earlier today but the chat window froze, also another annoying issue are the charts not showing up, I just get the loading symbol for ever what gives with this platform ?

Why is it all so janky ?

How can I activate ProRealTime please, and its not listed under my IG in the Setting section, not there at all, apparently Im on the new platform not the old one.

How can I make sure the charts function, without having to delete my entire internet history to do so, thats just nuts that this platform cant refresh itself, seriously ?

Any help appreciated, and thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to read this.

2 answers to this question

Hi @Pauly333

Thanks for reaching out, 

We only offer Prorealtime on leverage/ CFD accounts. As you only have a share trading account you would not be able to activate Prorealtime. Please see details on the below link: 

https://www.ig.com/au/trading-platforms/prorealtime

As for the issue with the charts please try the following troubleshooting steps: 

1. Log out > Close all browser windows > Relaunch browser and log back in.

2. Try another browser - Chrome is recommended, however, Firefox/Opera are great alternatives to use for troubleshooting.

3. Try the browser's incognito (private) browsing mode

Should you not find success from the above please email our IT team with details on helpdesk.au@ig.com

All the best, 

Anda