API calls gives wrong minimum bet size (demo account)

Hi,

Could you please explain why when I request the stock information by API codes, I receive wrong values of minimum bet size for some of the stocks (tested on demo account). This is crucial for my trading strategy, and I cannot execute my orders without knowing the right minimum bet sizes in advance.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Amir Heidarzadeh

10 hours ago, ReadingTrader said:

Hi,

Could you please explain why when I request the stock information by API codes, I receive wrong values of minimum bet size for some of the stocks (tested on demo account). This is crucial for my trading strategy, and I cannot execute my orders without knowing the right minimum bet sizes in advance.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Amir Heidarzadeh

Hi @ReadingTrader

Please email webapisupport@ig.com and report the incident. You can include an example of the market you want to trade for your trading strategy in the email. This will help us investigate further. All the best, OfentseIG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• OKX TR (Turkiye) Referans Kodu: 97604921 olarak kullanilir. Dünyada en çok kullanılan, ömür boyu geçerli, en yüksek indirim oranına sahip referans kodudur. Kayıt olurken "Davet Kodu" yazan yere "97604921" yazınız. Alacağınız komisyon indirimi % 30'dur. Ayrıca 250 TL hoş geldiniz hediyesi kazanabilirsiniz.
    • OKX Referans Kodu: 66641920 olarak kullanilir. Dünyada en çok kullanılan, ömür boyu geçerli, en yüksek indirim oranına sahip referans kodudur. Kayıt olurken "Davet Kodu" yazan yere "66641920" yazınız. Alacağınız komisyon indirimi % 30'dur. Ayrıca 10.000$'a kadar varan bonus kazanabilirsiniz.
    • Gate io Referans Kodu: 3930511 olarak kullanilir. Dünyada en çok kullanılan, ömür boyu geçerli, en yüksek indirim oranına sahip referans kodudur. Kayıt olurken "Referans Kimliği" yazan yere "3930511" yazınız. Alacağınız komisyon indirimi % 100'dür. Ayrıca 6666$'a varan hoş geldiniz ödülleri kazanabilirsiniz.
us